It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am ok with the steam cards, I do not care for them and made $5 in the last day off of them.
[Have:]

Team Fortress 2:
ENGINEER, PYRO, SPY, HEAVY, Team Fortress 2 Booster Pack

Half-Life 2
Bring the fight to them (On hold), Respite

Sleeping Dogs
Blade

Hitman: Absolution
Run for your life, Dexter Industries

[Want:]
Any cards from:
Bastion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Walking Dead
Mark of the Ninja
The Binding of Isaac
Psychonauts
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Post edited August 07, 2013 by Garrett24601
Would anyone be interested in a trade?

Have: Over 20 cards--
Civilization 5
Half life 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Counter Strike Global Offensive
McPixel
The Binding of Isaac
Skyrim
Steam Summer Getaway

All yours for Grand Theft Auto 4, Saints Row the Third
See below
Post edited July 12, 2013 by te_lanus
They just added cards to The Walking Dead and Surgeon Simulator. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
this one's closed
Post edited July 13, 2013 by te_lanus
I got my first foil today. The Shrine from Bastion.
Have;
Binding of Isaac-Lovers Card
L4D2-Witch and Hunter Cards

Looking for: L4D2-Smoker, Spitter and Charger

EDIT: Also does anybody know how this "booster pack" stuff works because reading FAQ did not help my confusion
Post edited July 12, 2013 by SovietSharkey
Barefoot_Monkey: I got my first foil today. The Shrine from Bastion.
Nice!! ;-)
SovietSharkey: EDIT: Also does anybody know how this "booster pack" stuff works because reading FAQ did not help my confusion
As long as you sign into Steam at least once a week, there's a chance you can get a booster pack drop at random. A booster for a game contains three random cards. That's about it.
SovietSharkey: EDIT: Also does anybody know how this "booster pack" stuff works because reading FAQ did not help my confusion
Foxhack: As long as you sign into Steam at least once a week, there's a chance you can get a booster pack drop at random. A booster for a game contains three random cards. That's about it.
There can be also a foil card. ;)
Foxhack: As long as you sign into Steam at least once a week, there's a chance you can get a booster pack drop at random. A booster for a game contains three random cards. That's about it.
You have to have gotten all the card drops for a game in order to be eligible for a booster pack from that game.
triock: There can be also a foil card. ;)
I've never heard of anyone getting one from a booster.
triock: There can be also a foil card. ;)
Foxhack: I've never heard of anyone getting one from a booster.
Possible, but rare. That is what keeps booster prices a bit higher than normal.
Hmm, maybe I should open my TF2 booster after all.