It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WBGhiro: [HAVE]

Summer Sale - Kerbal, Footie 2013
A.R.E.S - ARES
Blocks That Matter - Big Mama
They Bleed Pixels - Clawed Girl, Wraith, Shambler
Hotline miami - Burn
Saints Row 3 - Pierce x2
Garry's Mod - Melon Racer, Spammerx2, Invasion, Physgun
Mount and Blade - Companion

[WANT]

Steam sale - Reus, Torchlight
Bastion- Wilds, Shrine, Windbags
Hotline Miami - any Animal
Dota 2 - Lancer, Tidehunter, Vengeful
TF2 - Any except pyro and heavy
Borderlands 2 - Zero, Axton, Salvador
Portal 2 - Glados, The lab, Mannequin
Super Meat Boy - Any
Serious Sam 3 - Spider, werebull, Khnum, Mechanoid, Cave deamon
Magicka - Life, shield, cold
The binding of Isaac - Justice (Will trade 2:1)
Saints row 3 -Walking Apo, Johnny, nyte blade, Oleg, Zimos
The Witcher 2 - any
Dust: An elysian Tail - card 1. 5, 6, and 8
Mount and Blade - Charger, Rider, Sister, Skirmisher, Marauder
I have Reus and Torchlight, trade for Kerbal and FM2013?
ooh. Me just got a foil Summer Giveaway card :D
Trade made, thanks again, Gonchi
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_steam_trading_cards_topic/post122
Another bump!
Edit: Traded with gaiz and grynn. Thanks, guys! :D
Post edited July 19, 2013 by JohnWalrus
Have:

MacGuffin's Curse: Wolf Lucas; Grim.
Red Orchestra: 62nd Army; Elevator; Apartments.
Alan Wake: Barry; Taken.
Magicka: Earth Element; Fire Element.
Serious Sam 3: Gnaar; Khnum.
The Binding of Isaac: 0 The Fool; I The Magician; III The Empress; IV The Emperor; V The Hierophant.
Faerie Solitaire: Faerie World; Royal Summons; Stolen Magic; Dark Warden.
Offspring Fling!: Momma Flinger; Acid Spitter; Full Parry; Mysterious Ninja.
McPixel: Cow; McPixelette; Heaven; Hot-Dog Island.

Want:

Saints Row: The Third: The Boss of the Saints.
The Walking Dead: Around Every Corner; No Time Left.
Blocks That Matter: Alexey; Big Mama.
Trine 2: Rosabel; Isabel.
Bastion: The Wilds; The Arsenal; The Windbags.
Really Big Sky: Core; Hangar; Dinosaur.
Mark of the Ninja: Marked; Path of the Mark; Stalkers; Combat.
Post edited July 18, 2013 by Daynov
WANT :

All Dredmor Cards except Lord Dredmor

HAVE:

Crusader Kings II - Duel, Khan
Total War : SHOGUN 2 - Well Rested, Geisha, Attack, Leader
Sugeon Simulator - Meat scarf (2x), Tooled Up, Ham fisted, Guts
Sleeping Dogs - Power (3x), North
Gratuitous Space Battles - Empire, Order, Nomads, Outcasts
Serious Sam 3 - Knhum (2x), Sandwhale
Saints Row the third - Nyte Blayde, Oleg, Zimos
Binding of Isaac - The fool , The Chariot
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Detlik
A couple of quick questions regarding these cards

1: Do I have to own all the cards at the same time to be able to earn the badge, or do I only need to have had the cards at some point? for example: if i only have one card and i trade that, will it still count towards the badge?

2: How on earth do I trade? I can only find an option to sell them for money.

Unfortunately these apparently aren't frequent enough questions to appear in steams FAQ.
Cormoran: A couple of quick questions regarding these cards

1: Do I have to own all the cards at the same time to be able to earn the badge, or do I only need to have had the cards at some point? for example: if i only have one card and i trade that, will it still count towards the badge?

2: How on earth do I trade? I can only find an option to sell them for money.

Unfortunately these apparently aren't frequent enough questions to appear in steams FAQ.
Yes, you have to have them all at the same time to earn a badge. They are even multiple levels (I think five?) for each badge! And you trade them the same way you trade games in your inventory: click on the down arrow next to a person's profile pic (it's easiest to do so in chat), and click "invite to trade". Hope I helped :)
JohnWalrus: Yes, you have to have them all at the same time to earn a badge. They are even multiple levels (I think five?) for each badge! And you trade them the same way you trade games in your inventory: click on the down arrow next to a person's profile pic (it's easiest to do so in chat), and click "invite to trade". Hope I helped :)
Ahh ok, i've never actually traded before, only gifted, and I've been able to do that directly from my inventory page. Thanks for the info! I'll post up all my doubles/triples/quadruples/quintuples in a bit.
I haven't bothered to collect the cards at all. I just don't see the point of having a badge that does nothing. However, I have, so far, made 4.54€ with them - as soon as they appear, I sell them at what is currently the lowest price. This will all go towards my Far Cry 3 fund.

Anyone else sold their cards? How much money have you made? (I guess this is not Off-Topic? At least judging by the thread title)
DProject: I haven't bothered to collect the cards at all. I just don't see the point of having a badge that does nothing. However, I have, so far, made 4.54€ with them - as soon as they appear, I sell them at what is currently the lowest price. This will all go towards my Far Cry 3 fund.

Anyone else sold their cards? How much money have you made? (I guess this is not Off-Topic? At least judging by the thread title)
I sold all my cards.
I made around 40€.
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Okay, here goes!
my profile url for friend finding: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cormoran/

Too much hassle updating my haves and wants, just gimme a yell and checkout my profile. we'll work something out from there. :)

I also have a bunch of coupons if anyone wants them.
Post edited August 02, 2013 by Cormoran
DProject: I haven't bothered to collect the cards at all. I just don't see the point of having a badge that does nothing. However, I have, so far, made 4.54€ with them - as soon as they appear, I sell them at what is currently the lowest price. This will all go towards my Far Cry 3 fund.

I made around $100, but I'm down to $54 now. Haven't spent any real money on the summer sale, cards have funded it entirely.
Cormoran: snip
Interested in a few of the summer cards, sent you a friend request.