It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everything I say today gets twisted and misinterpreted. Obviously I was expecting this. I knew all night long that my accidental hammer would make me a very attractive mislynch target, so I figured I'd come out with strong opinions and carefully observe who'd be coming for me. But it's all been like a whisper campaign, and no clear mastermind behind it. Meanwhile my wagon analysis was completely ignored by everyone. Then AFP's observation on Cadaver made a lot of sense. I could so easily see that scenario play out; it really had the ring of truth to it. Yet I am seen as scummy for agreeing with him enough to place my vote??!

I explained to ZFR why I voted Carradice, something that was so important to him that he bolded it, and he just ignored that explanation, instead engaging me on the topic of him shading me, and then ignoring my followup on that, too - all the while keeping his vote on me until I got to L-1 - and then removed it (so it won't be there for the analysis when I flip town?)

zazak goes from "fierly protecting" me to voting me, and claims it was all a test, which is like newbie scum defense 101, but is bought without questioning by all of you.

trent's been lurking all game long, and is only "reluctantly" getting on my wagon, same as he was on Carradice, but doesn't respond to my questioning him about GR.

And then GR who claimed not to be voting for me with the purpose of giving me more time to defend myself, goes and vote me anyway without actually giving me time to defend myself... Ok, I did call him out for that, so maybe that's justified and not too scummy - but all the rest of those votes are scummy as hell, which they clearly can't all be. So who shaped the thinking of these voters?
I'm guessing AFP starting the wagon is probably town - but really don't like ZFR's voting behaviour, nor zazak's "test".

Since zazak doesn't seem to be going anywhere:

vote ZFR
ZFR: Purposely, no. Accidentally? Why not? GR's vote was on a new page.
It was? His post is #253 (it's in the middle for me, see attached). I have no idea how post #253 can be on a new page, but who knows.

ZFR: Only if gogtrial is Town. Do you know anything?
Only if gogtrial is NOT mafia to be precise. I must add also that in rarest cases even mafia may vote for mafia. And gogtrial mishaps are bad enough, if he is working for them of course.

I know that I don't fully trust you and that you claimed me of being a town a few times after I tried to press on (2 "derp" things, 4 times in total, maybe more even). Curious.
And you haven't quoted my dissatisfaction with GR's sudden vote. Even more curious.

@All
I have to travel to my friend and will not be available for hours if not longer. Thank you.
Attachments:
gr_vote.jpg (65 Kb)
ZFR: Real Life Mafia though, on which Forum Mafia is based never has Day Chat. So ours is Orthodox Mafia whiole other places use Reformed Mafia.
I know, I've played RL mafia with Joe quite a few times! Daychat would be mechanically impossible without telepathic players...
Is there a forum out there that plays Westboro Baptist Mafia?
gogtrial34987: *snip*
You're at L-1. Why do you refuse to claim?
gogtrial34987: but is bought without questioning by all of you.
Am I a joke to you?

Seriously though, claim.
Cadaver747: It was? His post is #253 (it's in the middle for me, see attached). I have no idea how post #253 can be on a new page, but who knows.
*Sigh*

It's 523. Not 253. On 20 per page, which is GOG's default (and the one I use), that's a new page.
ZFR: *Sigh*

It's 523. Not 253. On 20 per page, which is GOG's default (and the one I use), that's a new page.
It's funny, because #253 is on a new page when you have 50 per page (which is what I use). Not that's particularly helpful to know.
I've never really understood this whole focus on claiming we have here, either. If I was scum, I'd claim a PR in the hopes of drawing out a counterclaim for my buddies to NK. If I was town with a PR, claiming would not help town; either you don't believe it, or you back off, and we go on to the next wagon so that yet another potential PR gets exposed to scum, or the next wagon hits a VT who then is the "safe" lynch.
I guess I'll be the "safe" lynch today. My name is Carter Horton. And you're all making a big mistake.

zazak09: I'm bound to get shit for this again, but Gogtrial just went offline while at L-1.
I didn't "go offline". I probably didn't load any page on gog for whatever the online-indicator threshold is set at (10 minutes?) while I was busy writing my reply.
gogtrial34987: I explained to ZFR why I voted Carradice, something that was so important to him that he bolded it, and he just ignored that explanation,
I didn't ignore it. That's your answer and I accept it (though not necessarily believe it). I didn't reply. I don't reply to many topics, doesn't mean I ignore them.

gogtrial34987: , instead engaging me on the topic of him shading me, and then ignoring my followup on that, too
You started the topic; so I engaged you. And I both didn't ignore your follow-up and I replied to it.

It was a poke at zazak's post 397. It even starts the same way. That you saw it as shade speaks about you.

Are you not claiming?
EBWOP: "Not that that's particularly helpful to know."

Ugh, that was bugging me.
Is Gogtrial playing dumb?
Cadaver747: I know that I don't fully trust you and that you claimed me of being a town a few times after I tried to press on (2 "derp" things, 4 times in total, maybe more even). Curious.
And you haven't quoted my dissatisfaction with GR's sudden vote. Even more curious.
I didn't quote it because I wasn't replying to it.
zazak09: Is Gogtrial playing dumb?
Not sure. Claiming only a fluff name is essentially a non-claim.

Also that's another joke that apparently went over gogtrial's head and is instead being taken as an attack.
zazak09: Is Gogtrial playing dumb?
SirPrimalform: Not sure. Claiming only a fluff name is essentially a non-claim.
I claimed VT. Sorry for not spelling it out.
Am willing to vote gogtrial, but do you want to end the day early? Or discuss more.

AFP, micro, trent haven't been on today. Would rather they get the chance to comment.