It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
RWarehall: It translates to 1,000 points per U.S. dollar spent before rounding. $9.99 = 10,000 $5.99 = 6,000 $1.49 = 1,500

Assuming you are still receiving it when it doesn't show up on the card...

Edit: And +10% if you use wallet funds.
klappis: I don't get it what does this have to do with i am not being able to get any XP anymore? Is this a bug?
Don't worry, you still get the XP right away. I just made a purchase and can confirm this. However, the loss of the XP counter at the checkout is definitely a bug--a very annoying one! I hope GOG can fix it for everyone before the sale is over.
Well, the bundles behave weird. Sometimes, the more games I tick, the less the discount is. Sometimes the discount gets up to 84 %, but then goes down again, the more games I tick. Weird thing that is!
So, if you want to get the highest discount, you cannot tick all games, but only a few. Most times it`s 5 games, after 5 games the discount goes down again, starts then to rise again, but never comes back to the highest discount.
This winter sale was similar to summer sale. Active members could unlock 5000 XP game (Spelunky in summer, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux in this sale). Why fall sale lacked this feature?
Hmm, this seems odd. I got the 500XP bonus for taking part in the Fall Sale, and have done all of the XP achievements and checked in every day (that's 10 days), and I got just enough XP to unlock Shadow Warrior Classic Redux without spending anything (though I may yet make a purchase anyway).

However, over the course of the sale I've been repeatedly checking whether I'd get enough XP to get Shadow Warrior without a purchase and I was always falling 100XP (1 check in) short. Even just the other day I worked out that I'd need three check ins but the sale would be over with only enough time to check in twice. Did GOG drop the XP requirement by 100? Not that I'm complaining as I've got the game now, though I already have it on Steam but a DRM free version is very welcome.
The only game 90% off is Deadly Premonition. So either I missed one with the shitty search because you can't sort for discount or "deal_s_ 90% off" is a lie.
Edit: Oh sorry, "deal_s_ _up to_ 90% off" up to... yeah, Gog Marketing 1, AlienMind 0.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by AlienMind
AlienMind: The only game 90% off is Deadly Premonition. So either I missed one with the shitty search because you can't sort for discount or "deal_s_ 90% off" is a lie.
Advent Rising and the 3 Bloodraynes are also at 90% off, and Lichdom: Battlemage is at 88% off. I also think a few of the bundles had some games at 90% if you met the requirements, but not sure I currently have the time to check.

Edit: Did have the time. The two Interplay bundles go for 90%.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by JMich
Maxvorstadt: Well, the bundles behave weird. Sometimes, the more games I tick, the less the discount is. Sometimes the discount gets up to 84 %, but then goes down again, the more games I tick. Weird thing that is!
So, if you want to get the highest discount, you cannot tick all games, but only a few. Most times it`s 5 games, after 5 games the discount goes down again, starts then to rise again, but never comes back to the highest discount.
Nah. That’s because the discount you see above the games and next to the checkout button is the average discount you’ll get if you buy all the selected titles. So, if you have one 75% off title selected, you will see 75%; if you add a 25% off title, it will drop to 25%, but the discounts will stay the same (unless you cross the “Pick X games” threshold).

To avoid any confusion, you should just look at the individual prices and discounts, and not worry about the average ones. The best thing that can happen is that prices will go down once you select enough games; the worst that can happen is that prices will stay the same . . . unless there’s a bug. :P
Tyrrhia: So, if you have one 75% off title selected, you will see 75%; if you add a 25% off title, it will drop to 25%, but the discounts will stay the same (unless you cross the “Pick X games” threshold).
If you have one 75% off title selected and add a second title that is 25% off then it should drop to somewhere between 25% and 75%, it won't drop to 25% itself (unless the value of the second item is so large as to dwarf the cost of the first item and the rounding to whole percentages means 25% is displayed, which considering the prices on GOG will never happen).

For example, two games at £10 each, one at 75% off (so £2.50) and the other at 25% off (so £7.50), so a total of £10 for £20 worth of games, so adding that second one gives a total of 50% off.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by korell
korell: Hmm, this seems odd. I got the 500XP bonus for taking part in the Fall Sale, and have done all of the XP achievements and checked in every day (that's 10 days), and I got just enough XP to unlock Shadow Warrior Classic Redux without spending anything (though I may yet make a purchase anyway).

However, over the course of the sale I've been repeatedly checking whether I'd get enough XP to get Shadow Warrior without a purchase and I was always falling 100XP (1 check in) short. Even just the other day I worked out that I'd need three check ins but the sale would be over with only enough time to check in twice. Did GOG drop the XP requirement by 100? Not that I'm complaining as I've got the game now, though I already have it on Steam but a DRM free version is very welcome.
Did you consider the 600 XP from the 2 Twitch streams? Sounds like you missed this second one, for Gwent, since it's 5200 with it.
Tyrrhia: So, if you have one 75% off title selected, you will see 75%; if you add a 25% off title, it will drop to 25%, but the discounts will stay the same (unless you cross the “Pick X games” threshold).
korell: If you have one 75% off title selected and add a second title that is 25% off then it should drop to somewhere between 25% and 75%, it won't drop to 25% itself (unless the value of the second item is so large as to dwarf the cost of the first item and the rounding to whole percentages means 25% is displayed, which considering the prices on GOG will never happen).

For example, two games at £10 each, one at 75% off (so £2.50) and the other at 25% off (so £7.50), so a total of £10 for £20 worth of games, so adding that second one gives a total of 50% off.
Oops. I thought 50% off (since it’s an average), but I typed 25% for some reason.

But you’re right. It’s not really 50% off, either; it’s between 25% and 75% off. I thought it was an average of the discounts when, in reality, it’s rounded 100 − (what you’re going to pay × 100 ÷ what it would have cost you in normal times). (There’s probably a way to reduce that, but whatever. :P )
Hello, i bought some games yesterday but the payment will only be confirmed on monday. Can i still get the free games with the xp stuff by then?
Roxolani: This winter sale was similar to summer sale. Active members could unlock 5000 XP game (Spelunky in summer, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux in this sale). Why fall sale lacked this feature?
I don't think you could reach the first bonus game (Shadow Warrior Classic Redux) without having some boost XP from the Fall Sale or buying anything. You could get "free" XP for:

- 500 add 10 games to your wishlist
- 500 share the sale on Facebook or Twitter
- 1000 been here a while (own a GOG account)
- 500 visit gog.com/galaxy
- 500 visit the GOG Wallet page
- 1100 daily check-in's (11 x 100)
- 600 Twitch challenges (2 x 300)

That makes a total of 4700 XP. So you either need a boost from the Fall Sale or buy at least one game to get Shadow Warrior Classic Redux for free. Or did I miss anything?
Roxolani: This winter sale was similar to summer sale. Active members could unlock 5000 XP game (Spelunky in summer, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux in this sale). Why fall sale lacked this feature?
eiii: I don't think you could reach the first bonus game (Shadow Warrior Classic Redux) without having some boost XP from the Fall Sale or buying anything. You could get "free" XP for:

- 500 add 10 games to your wishlist
- 500 share the sale on Facebook or Twitter
- 1000 been here a while (own a GOG account)
- 500 visit gog.com/galaxy
- 500 visit the GOG Wallet page
- 1100 daily check-in's (11 x 100)
- 600 Twitch challenges (2 x 300)

That makes a total of 4700 XP. So you either need a boost from the Fall Sale or buy at least one game to get Shadow Warrior Classic Redux for free. Or did I miss anything?
Nope, that's right, you needed the min 500 XP boost from the Fall sale to get it. But I'd say it still counts as a way to get it without buying anything.
AlienMind: The only game 90% off is Deadly Premonition. So either I missed one with the shitty search because you can't sort for discount or "deal_s_ 90% off" is a lie.
JMich: Advent Rising and the 3 Bloodraynes are also at 90% off, and Lichdom: Battlemage is at 88% off. I also think a few of the bundles had some games at 90% if you met the requirements, but not sure I currently have the time to check.

Edit: Did have the time. The two Interplay bundles go for 90%.
The Daedalic bundle even has some games at 95% discount (Alcatraz, the Edna and Harvey games, Gomo and Journey of a Roach).

Cavalary: Nope, that's right, you needed the min 500 XP boost from the Fall sale to get it. But I'd say it still counts as a way to get it without buying anything.
Depends on your point of view. :) You had to buy something during the Fall Sale to get that boost. :P

But I do not complain. For me it's OK when GOG requires you to buy at least a single cheap game to reach the first bonus game. And they gave away Neverwinter Nights for free anyway. So I can only thank GOG for the freebees.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by eiii
Does anyone know if Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds has a windowed mode?