It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Sanitarium? I missed the giveaway.
BurntNitrous: I sent it to myself as a gift when it happened, it still says not redeemed in my library--for how long, I can't say.
Expiration dates for keys will be displayed, when you enter the key code at:
www.gog.com/redeem
Post edited June 18, 2022 by solar_dome
solar_dome: Expiration dates for keys will be displayed, when you enter the key code at:
www.gog.com/redeem
I was trying to give it to the giveaway, I don't want to redeem it...and I don't believe I can (or check) due to the fact its DLC for a game I don't own. Does it redeem the game when you do?

Honestly, I don't want to touch it now...it still says I can redeem it. I'm trying to let someone else. The OP has it now regardless (I hope) to do with as they please...I just rather not have it go to waste when I'm sure I could give it away at my usual ndiegala's keydrop forum myself.

Considering I jumped into this asking for a game, I figured the least I could do was try to give something back to it, regardless if I was given the game...I understand the reasoning for that and it makes sense.

Never be willing to ask and unwilling to give at the same time, regardless of the outcome...thats just selfish.

I do appreciate the info though, I'll keep it in mind.
BurntNitrous:
Sending a code to yourself is how you get codes to give away, yep, and then entering it on the redeem page but not claiming it is how you check it. It'll first display the game(s), the person who bought it and the expiration date, then you can choose whether to claim or not (and what, in case of multi-game codes). And yes, you can check codes you can't claim. The only thing is to hit cancel after checking if you want it accessible by someone else right away. Otherwise, if you just close the page without claiming, it'll be locked for a while, only accessible by someone else after the lock times out.
And in your orders list a code that's not redeemed will show up as not redeemed even if it's expired, there's no status change in case of expiration sadly.
Lone_Scout: Denied for being an edited post.
Please do not edit your requests. This thread is funnier with typos :) [...]
Oh, that's totally my fault.

Ruvika: May I take Warsow?
Sorry, Ruvika, if I'd known you'd be inclined to go and edit the typo, I'd have never made the joke.
low rated
BurntNitrous:
Cavalary: Sending a code to yourself is how you get codes to give away, yep, and then entering it on the redeem page but not claiming it is how you check it. It'll first display the game(s), the person who bought it and the expiration date, then you can choose whether to claim or not (and what, in case of multi-game codes). And yes, you can check codes you can't claim. The only thing is to hit cancel after checking if you want it accessible by someone else right away. Otherwise, if you just close the page without claiming, it'll be locked for a while, only accessible by someone else after the lock times out.
And in your orders list a code that's not redeemed will show up as not redeemed even if it's expired, there's no status change in case of expiration sadly.
Thanks for all the info, as I said Lone wolf (Scout, I'll leave the typo haha) has it now and has returned from the void (lol)...let the key maker handle it heh.
Post edited June 18, 2022 by BurntNitrous
high rated
myconv: May I please get Cave Story's Secret Santa from dagger
Granted.
Ruvika: May I take Warsow?
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Sanitarium? I missed the giveaway.
Granted.
Many thanks to Falci for Sanitarium and Lone_Scout for managing the giveaway!
Thanks to Grynn for Warsow and to Lone for the key!
Just want to say thank you for continuing this type of thread. I hope it would go well.

Please read the rules people, it is easy to understand and abide them.
Hi, may I have Bombuzal if it's still available? I remember playing this on Amiga 500 :D
low rated
Ardhium: Just want to say thank you for continuing this type of thread. I hope it would go well.

Please read the rules people, it is easy to understand and abide them.
Some of the rules (like do not edit) are a bit overkill, and the determination based on rep only makes sense if your actually willing to research a user fully...not to mention I'm pretty sure you can tell a key con easily enough.

I've just been following along for no reason to see how primitive it becomes to make it less work to handle the thread lmao.

If you want to do things with the least amount of effort yourself, you should probably short hand the rules and judge a user on the user not a rep basis, some people just don't prefer GOG and it turns away people who would actually get involved in things in the long run...making it a vicious cycle.

Just adding my two cents, considering I really put the effort in to make the point I wasn't just here for a key, even giving one myself, just to see how it would turn out. I could really care less about the freebie I missed.

it just annoyed me because the email from GOG came after it dropped ad I ended up with Shante and the Pirates Curse (with numbered giveaways, Venetica being #2 and no number on the third) not realizing the date, so I tried to get GOG to give it to me for like an hour thinking they were both available haha.

As for the typos, I have a physical KB on my phone with a half broken N key, so thats almost impossible for me right now. Totally turned me off the 'strict' concept of this idea. Now I'm just watching the show.

Ftr, I don't even want the key anymore...it was just a negative experience...which is why I love indiegala so much...as a new user I was welcomed with open arms and generously from the start.

Now I frequent the forums on a daily basis and even bought some game bundles just to return the kindness and hope to help keep that spirit alive. I don't need someone slapping my wrist for a game that was free, its not worth it.

No offense to the OP, I understand...but I also felt it needed to be said--so I said it...sorry for being blunt, its just how I am.
high rated
They're free games donated by people with money from their own pocket, and by an organizer who devoted their precious time to keep the whole thing going.

Stop complaining.
BurntNitrous: Some of the rules (like do not edit) are a bit overkill, and the determination based on rep only makes sense if your actually willing to research a user fully...not to mention I'm pretty sure you can tell a key con easily enough.
Maybe you should start your own give away thread, you then get to dictate the rules. How about that ?. Win/Win...
Can I ask for Sanitarium? I missed the giveaway.

Thank you.
Post edited June 20, 2022 by Kengy