It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aCyborg: May I request
SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
or is it not available yet due to it being nominated to IamSinistar?
mrkgnao: You can know whether a nominated game is available or not by looking for the " ($) " mark at the end of its entry on the list. As long as the mark is there, the game is still waiting for the nominee to accept it. The mark will disappear only if the nominee refuses the game or a week has passed.
ohh ok, I read the rules and was unsure of how it would be marked as nominated, maybe I missed it.
AlexTerranova: Oh, sorry. I have not reviewed the latest version of the rules. By the way, I find this requirement ridiculous.
Fwiw, both because of rule #3 and just the general 'community' aspect of this GA, while I tend to agree with your underlying point, we might all want to reflect on how we handle points of disagreement - particularly on a ruleset which will probably never be completely perfect objectively and certainly can't meet everyone's subjective POV.
thank igorche9 for Baldur's Gate Original!
As post 1 is stickied, but post 2 contains the games, would you please consider creating a link in the first post that directs to the second post?

Thank you for considering this idea, and for running this giveaway thread!
Microfish_1: As post 1 is stickied, but post 2 contains the games, would you please consider creating a link in the first post that directs to the second post?
Will need to be done with a mod on notice though, seeing as edits make posts get unstickied.
Lone_Scout: Denied.
You can only ask for one game per post, even if your request includes a daggered key (rule #5)
AlexTerranova: Oh, sorry. I have not reviewed the latest version of the rules. By the way, I find this requirement ridiculous.
Well, if the idea is to not allow one user to nab more games with one strike, taking away the chance of others, it makes some sense. But it does seem highly unlikely that daggered games will be so sought after that the at most 10 min needed before being able to add another post, with the daggered game request, without it merging if nobody else posts in between, will make that much of a difference.
Still, even if we're to agree that it makes little practical sense, it does keep things consistent, removing the need for case by case assessment and potentially arbitrary decisions, or decisions that may seem arbitrary to others.
Post edited June 04, 2022 by Cavalary
park_84: Many thanks to Mortius1 and Lone_Scout!
KillingMoon: Many, many thanks to Mortius1 and Lone_Scout for Blood Omen games pack. Now I only should wait for...
You're welcome!. Enjoy the game(s).
high rated
servobeupstry: May I request F.E.A.R Platinum please?
Granted.
AlexTerranova: May I have Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?
Granted.
aCyborg: May I request
SUPERHOT + SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
or is it not available yet due to it being nominated to IamSinistar?
As long as IamSinistar doesn't reject the nomination, the game isn't available for requests (maybe I should directly delete those games from the list...)
Cavalary: Well, if the idea is to not allow one user to nab more games with one strike, taking away the chance of others, it makes some sense. But it does seem highly unlikely that daggered games will be so sought after that the at most 10 min needed before being able to add another post, with the daggered game request, without it merging if nobody else posts in between, will make that much of a difference.
Still, even if we're to agree that it makes little practical sense, it does keep things consistent, removing the need for case by case assessment and potentially arbitrary decisions, or decisions that may seem arbitrary to others.
Sometimes there is a lot a key and the request run so fast that you can't follow what game is requested, when you saw the list of request the game isn't requested by anyone but someone might request it while you write your message.

But anyway it's on the rules so we follow them
Thanks Mortius1 and Lone_Scout for F.E.A.R.
AlexTerranova: May I have Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, please?
Lone_Scout: Granted.
Thanks to maestroruffy and Lone_Scout.
Good Sunday to everyone!

If possible, I'd like to request Inscryption, please!
high rated
Mister.Wolf: If possible, I'd like to request Inscryption, please!
Granted.
Mister.Wolf: If possible, I'd like to request Inscryption, please!
Lone_Scout: Granted.
Thank you very much, Rosalumina, for Inscryption !

This is one I tried very hard to stay away from spoilers and gameplay videos, until I would actually be able to play it. Reading the reviews, all I know is a fun, ever-changing, experience awaits (literally) in the cards and beyond. Looking forward to it, appreciated.

And thanks also, Lone_Scout, for the grant and for your efforts around the thread!
servobeupstry: Thanks Mortius1 and Lone_Scout for F.E.A.R.
You're welcome. Enjoy!
Hi, please can I ask for:

- Larva Mortus

- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate

- The Witcher Goodies Collection