It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: May I have Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, please? Thank you.
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and Mean.Jim! (you're not so mean after all O.o)
Is it possible to ask just for Omikron: The Nomad Soul?
I already have Crime Cities.
bluethief: Is it possible to ask just for Omikron: The Nomad Soul?
I already have Crime Cities.
Sure. Granted
Thank you very much Seb7.9, for Omikron: The Nomad Soul. It's a game I've been always curious about.

And as always, to Lone_Scout, for the incredible work.
May I request "Oddworld: New ’n’ Tasty"?
Hi, want to ask Colt Canyon please.
Can I get Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition?
Can I get Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic?
I wonder if I could request Another World 20th Anniversary Edition only? Not sure if anyone would ask for Flashback alone since it has been given away by GOG some time ago.
if Another World is with Flashback only (not separately), I'd like to ask for HuniePop to ease my pain.
I wouldn't mind HuniePop, assuming the stuff above me about Flashback and Another World being separate is true.

Thanks for keeping the community giveaway running all this time. It's been and still is a bumpy ride for GOG and its forums!
high rated
kultpcgames: May I request "Oddworld: New ’n’ Tasty"?
Granted
SvitlaSveta4: Hi, want to ask Colt Canyon please.
Granted
Takashi_Hafuza: Can I get Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition?
Granted
frost0: Can I get Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic?
Granted
AWG43: I wonder if I could request Another World 20th Anniversary Edition only? Not sure if anyone would ask for Flashback alone since it has been given away by GOG some time ago.
Granted, but this action will give the donor a prerogative to ban anyone that splits these bundles :P

LynXsh: if Another World is with Flashback only (not separately), I'd like to ask for HuniePop to ease my pain.
PookaMustard: I wouldn't mind HuniePop, assuming the stuff above me about Flashback and Another World being separate is true.

Thanks for keeping the community giveaway running all this time. It's been and still is a bumpy ride for GOG and its forums!
Those two requests look like some kind of logic trap. o_O
I'll reach a verdict soon
Thank you so much Lone_Scout for the game Colt Canyon and of course for that you granted me this game!
I would love to have Worms 2. I already own Cave Story's Secret Santa though.
Thank you swordofmoonlight for Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition. I remember you reached me for giving another game, but I already got it & this one suits me the most.

And thank you Lone_Scout for maintaining this great tradition! This is our first Christmas at the thread!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Post edited December 16, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza