It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spds100: Can i ask for The Temple of Elemental Evil ?
Dammit, I wanted it, but anyways congratulations and enjoy the game for me
Hi GOGmates! May I request Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition please. Thank you for your time.
May I have one copy of Fallout New Vegas?
Hope is good as people say.
d3dx9.dll: Hi GOGmates! May I request Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition please. Thank you for your time.
Granted
Dark_art_: May I have one copy of Fallout New Vegas?
Hope is good as people say.
Granted
Thank you very much disastrousjoke and Lone_Scout for Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Thank you PhedaPuten for the game donation and thank you Lone_Scout for managing the boat.
Could I get Fallout: New Vegas?
MMLN: I might be interested in Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, if it is still for grabs.
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you very much again. And big thank you going to Warmike as well for the generous donation :)
Dark_art_: Thank you PhedaPuten for the game donation ...
You're welcome ! Hope you enjoy FNV.
srhill: Could I get Fallout: New Vegas?
Granted
Can I get Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, please
Clairsentient: Can I get Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, please
Granted
high rated
IMPORTANTE NOTE: Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection daggered keys will expire soon. Don't hesitate to ask for them, even if you wouldn't normally qualify for this giveaway.
Since I missed Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition GOG giveaway, I will ask for it and also for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, if I may, Lone.

May I ask for Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, Daggered keys Lone? :)

Thank you.
can i get Jet Kave Adventure ....