It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could my humble request for a copy of Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition be considered?
Lately I've just been lurking in the forums, only reading, not posting, so I'll understand if I'm not deemed eligible.
Many thanks to donors for their kind generosity and to all the people involved in maintaining this giveaway!
Hey thank you to the Doc and Lone Scout, i needed a fun platformer.
Hello and good morning, afternoon or evening as the case may be. My nick name is UCrest. I changed it by accident to Goido78. I will restore it to UCrest once the system allows me to do so. Well, I would like to ask about INSOMNIA: The Ark. I would like to play this RPG if possible, please. If it's not possible, it doesn't matter. In any case, thank you very much in advance. I hope to contribute some video games to the community soon. Best regards!
may I save one of Master of Magic Classic keys from perishing in the Abyss while it's still October?
May i ask for Blacksad: Under the Skin
mobutu: Could my humble request for a copy of Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition be considered?
Lately I've just been lurking in the forums, only reading, not posting, so I'll understand if I'm not deemed eligible.
Many thanks to donors for their kind generosity and to all the people involved in maintaining this giveaway!
Granted
Goido78: Hello and good morning, afternoon or evening as the case may be. My nick name is UCrest. I changed it by accident to Goido78. I will restore it to UCrest once the system allows me to do so. Well, I would like to ask about INSOMNIA: The Ark. I would like to play this RPG if possible, please. If it's not possible, it doesn't matter. In any case, thank you very much in advance. I hope to contribute some video games to the community soon. Best regards!
Granted
LynXsh: may I save one of Master of Magic Classic keys from perishing in the Abyss while it's still October?
Granted
Mugiwarah: May i ask for Blacksad: Under the Skin
Granted
mrkgnao: If I may, I'd like to ask for Black Legend. Thank you.
I'm very interested in this one, I'd love to hear your opinion about it once you've played it.
mrkgnao: If I may, I'd like to ask for Black Legend. Thank you.
Enebias: I'm very interested in this one, I'd love to hear your opinion about it once you've played it.
Will do. I'll probably get to it in a month or two (or perhaps earlier...).
Post edited November 02, 2022 by mrkgnao
Thank you gogtrial34987 for the game and Lone_Scout for the giveaway.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the game and Lone_Scout for the giveaway
Skyl1ne9: Thank you gogtrial34987 for the game and Lone_Scout for the giveaway.
You're very welcome. Master of Magic was a freebie this time around, but I've donated several copies of it to this giveaway in the past, as it's one of my absolute favorite classics. It can be pretty brutal, but perseverance pays off. I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I have!
Thank you Lone_Scout and thank you Doc for Souldiers!
Nooo, Blacksad is gooone. So close to the end of the month! :P
I would like to ask for Kapia.
Can I have the set of Gothic + Gothic 2 Gold Edition? I was always hesitant about playing these, it's time to try them