It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much Lone_Scout and Doc0075 for the Batman :)
Could I get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY?
I'd like to request Star Wars - Republic Commando, please.
Thank you Lone_Scout and Licurg for Re-Volt.
Thank you, Doc0075 (again), for the game, and thank you, Lone_Scout (for the first time), for keeping the tradition alive.
Massive thanks to Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for the Tomb Raider games, and good luck!
Thank you very much ariaspi and Lone_Scout for Supreme Commander Gold Edition!

Also a big thank you both to Lone_Scout for continuing the GOG Community Giveaway, and to finkleroy for his incredible work.
A million thanks to mrkgnao for the game and to Lone_Scout for taking the wheel of this ship!
May i ask Tales of the Neon Sea please ?
Thanks to mrkgnao for King's Bounty Dark Side and to Lone_Scout for organizing this new instalment of the Community Giveaway! :D
Thanks a lot to matterbandit for Sacrifice and to Lone_Scout for his new and impeccable management of the giveaway!
Thank you very much Lone_Scout for NeuroVoider !
ConsulCaesar: A million thanks to mrkgnao for the game and to Lone_Scout for taking the wheel of this ship!
My pleasure. I liked the game a lot (despite its having some bugs). IMHO, it's the best Commandos-like game out there.
Thank you once again, Doc0075, for donating! And thank you, Lone_Scout, for picking up the management of this great tradition - we're off to a great start, I reckon!
Now, for a little disclosure: I am planning to run a small giveaway of mine in a couple of months. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you right now... I don't want you to set your expectations too high. It won't be anything spectacular - nowhere near Doc0075 level, so to speak - just a bunch of games to give back for a special occasion, in exchange of all I've received lately. So stay tuned - just don't get too excited over it, OK?
KetobaK: Thanks to mrkgnao for King's Bounty Dark Side and to Lone_Scout for organizing this new instalment of the Community Giveaway! :D
My pleasure. It's a great game.