It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

* weekend deal expired *
Post edited May 07, 2013 by ne_zavarj
10 hours left in the promo!

Anyone willing to gift me Wing Commander IV, I'd greatly appreciate it!
If I could get Dungeon Keeper 1 before the promo ends that would be fantastic! Thanks for listening!
Stooner: One of the Crusaders game

Now I lay me down to sleep...
samlii: Hope your dreams were peaceful, check your PM
Well, wasn't the best or peaceful at all, and I woke up on a puddle of sweat... but the day is great so far!

Thank you, samlii! ;p
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Stooner
I was gifted Eschalon Book 2 from a bundle and I would really love the chance to have more of the series with Book 1. If anyone has a spare book to check out to me, I'd be most grateful. I'm happy to see these games on gog this morning =)

---Thank you to zwwilderma who fulfilled this wish and Crsldmc too!
Post edited May 07, 2013 by dudetterinazor
dudetterinazor: I was gifted Eschalon Book 2 from a bundle and I would really love the chance to have more of the series with Book 1. If anyone has a spare book to check out to me, I'd be most grateful. I'm happy to see these games on gog this morning =)
Crsldmc supports this wish.
repost: Deus Ex:Invisible War
Omikrom:The Nomad Soul
 Pathologic
 The Cat Lady 
Sword of the Stars:The Pit 
Daikatana 
Beyond Good and Evil 
Painkiller:Black Edition 
contact me by PM
dudetterinazor: I was gifted Eschalon Book 2 from a bundle and I would really love the chance to have more of the series with Book 1. If anyone has a spare book to check out to me, I'd be most grateful. I'm happy to see these games on gog this morning =)
Crsldmc: Crsldmc supports this wish.
WOW Crsldmc, I feel that is a gift in itself, thank you!
high rated
It's really good! Here, give it a whirl and check your PM!
zwwilderma: It's really good! Here, give it a whirl and check your PM!
Thanks for doing this! +rep to you!

Also, shameless promotion on my classifieds post :dd (looking for both games, but wanting to trade since I've been gifted enough for a while)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6408
zwwilderma: It's really good! Here, give it a whirl and check your PM!
Thank you so much for your generosity zwwilderma!! Now I feel complete :D
Just the opposite. Bought BE1 and would like 2. :D
Either of the Eschalon books that are currently on promo would be really nice to be gifted - they look very interesting and strangely endearing.
I would love Eschelon Book 1
Hello everyone over the past few day's I have bean trying to trade a few games from my unused video game collection for Leisure suit Larry: LFS and Clive Barkers Undying. so the reason why I am here is that maybe someone will gift one or both of the games to me and the way I will pay them back is with a few of the games on my Classifieds list thanks in advance. Or if you want to you can trade
Post edited May 07, 2013 by cj13810