It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Timelord1963: I'll send you a PM in a moment :)
RadonGOG: This was fast!
Thank you very much, + REP! (of course)
No problem, cheers for the rep! :)
Hmmm what is so great about Book of Unwritten Tales that make everybody want it--....wait...NO! Now I want it too :P
Well in that case I change my previous wished games (Deus Ex/ Deus Ex 2) for Book of Unwritten Tales.
robb5: Hmmm what is so great about Book of Unwritten Tales that make everybody want it--....wait...NO! Now I want it too :P
Well in that case I change my previous wished games (Deus Ex/ Deus Ex 2) for Book of Unwritten Tales.
:O Deus Ex is one of the greatest games ever! It's so good that I'm asking for it here despite the fact that I already have an old rom of it because I want the nice tidy GOG version. :D Never played #2 so I don't know anything about that.
Ian: I would also be very grateful if some1 would consider me for The book of Unwritten Tales (after RadonGOG of course) - thanks for reading.
K_1269: Check your PM Ian :)
Thank you very much K_1269 +1 :)
I missed Shogo from the previous promo. If anyone has an extra key I would be grateful, but if you don't don't buy the game for me. It's too expensive now.

EDIT:
I still would like Shogo, but if anyone is feeling super generous, the new release, Sword of the Stars: The Pit looks freaking awesome!
Post edited April 18, 2013 by zwwilderma
If anybody has a spare key of any of the roller coaster tycoon games or any of the simcity games, I would gladly take it off of your hands.
-- nvm --
Post edited April 18, 2013 by user deleted
If anyone has a key for Overlord + Raising Hell, I would be ever so grateful. I really would love a copy of this game. Thank you in advance. :)
Hi,

If anyone has a spare code for Fallout, Fallout Tactics, or Fallout 2 I'm interested.

Thanks,
Kirilan
I've been looking for Sword of the Stars: The Pit for a while but it's now on GOG! Sadly, my Paypal account is "dry" and I will probably just get a refill on it by early June or late May. If anyone is kind enough to grab one for me while it's on sale, I would be very pleased. Thanks in advance!
Hey, tomorrow is the release of Eador: Masters of the Broken World!
Maybe someone is interested in throwing around some keys... ;)
RadonGOG: Hey, tomorrow is the release of Eador: Masters of the Broken World!
Maybe someone is interested in throwing around some keys... ;)
THat would be very nice :D
I'd love to check out Omikron: The Nomad Soul or the Gothic series, if anyone is feeling generous and has an extra to pass on. Thanks for reading! :)
Post edited April 19, 2013 by akhliber
Yeah...Eador would surely be nice :)
I know it might be a bit forward but Eador looks and sounds so awesome. I've long been a fan of HOMM but the way this game is talked about, I'd love to be able to play it this weekend and beyond if someone is playing the part of GOG Santa this weekend. Would really appreciate it :).
Post edited April 18, 2013 by ww_gog