It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

could someone Please get me a copy of baudurs gate: the original saga if you are feeling generous
high rated
cj13810: could someone Please get me a copy of baudurs gate: the original saga if you are feeling generous
Check you PM :)
cj13810: could someone Please get me a copy of baudurs gate: the original saga if you are feeling generous
akhliber: Check you PM :)
thank you so much +1
Thanks to firedrake62 for planescape: torment.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by dracomage1996
I've been trying to get a copy of
System Shock 2 gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2
&
Signal Ops gog.com/gamecard/signal_ops

Sadly my Visa gift card given to me by my aunt isn't accepted. Any gog philanthropists out there in the gifting mood today?
dracomage1996: I wouldn't mind planescape torment, if anybody has a spare key, or is kind enough to buy it for me.
You can try your luck and enter my first giveaway =)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dd_promo_giveaway
I realllllyyy want Planetscape and/or Fallout 2...

Hopefully I can pay someone back :]
Currently watching a FTL: Faster Than Light stream over on Backloggery. Game seems great. If anyone should feel generous and wish to gift me the game, I would be muchos gracias.

Do note, as my Backloggery page will testify, I am not really in want of games to play. I just want to play this now. :)
high rated
dracomage1996: I wouldn't mind planescape torment, if anybody has a spare key, or is kind enough to buy it for me.
Check your PM
thanks for being generous firedrake +rep...
firedrake62: Check your PM
Much Thanks
giofive: Goodness, that is fantastic. The only problem is I have not used steam before, how does it work? Do others have trouble? I would hate to waste your gift
Robette: You just go to the website, download the installer for free and create an account. If you figure that out I can give Commandos 2 to you, even thought I am guilty of sucking someone into steam in that case. :P
Thanks to the totally amazing GOG member Robette, I have been spending many wonderful hours deep in enemy terortory.
Cheers my friend, another +1 for you
If anyone has Fallout 1 and 2 I would appreciate it. At least the first one please.
Haven't posted here in a while :

-Eador:Masters of a Broken World
-System Shock 2
-Fantasy Wars
-Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico
-Painkiller: Black Edition
Would still love to get one of those two awesome games gifted:
ANOTHER WORLD: 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
WING COMMANDER™ 3 HEART OF THE TIGER™

Would instantly start playing them!