It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael0077: Check your PM....thought I would take advantage of the sale while it lasted. No return keys needed....Have fun. I'm off now to enjoy the games that I bought for myself! :)
Licurg: Hope one of them is Sacrifice :)
I feel terrible.....I added it to my wishlist to get later, and bought Deus Ex......it took me forever to decide what to buy and Deus Ex won out. I played a demo of Deus Ex on OnLive awhile back and wanted it then, but never got around to picking it up. I promise that I will pick up Sacrifice during my next purchase! I feel like a Punk now :)
Licurg: Hope one of them is Sacrifice :)
Azrael0077: I feel terrible.....I added it to my wishlist to get later, and bought Deus Ex......it took me forever to decide what to buy and Deus Ex won out. I played a demo of Deus Ex on OnLive awhile back and wanted it then, but never got around to picking it up. I promise that I will pick up Sacrifice during my next purchase! I feel like a Punk now :)
Good, just get it eventually. Trust me, it's one of those games more people need to play.
My wishlist didn't change since my last post but I thought I shall try again for the heck of it :p so If anyone got a spare copy from the current promo of Neverwinter Nights 2 I'll love to get it and be most grateful for it. Thank you in advance.

Thanks to the generous HomerSimpson who already gifted me a copy of Baldur's Gate 2!
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Niflmine
my wishlist didn't change from my last post but if anyone is feeling really generous would love to have the whole d&d bundle from the promo.
Licurg:
I still need to get that dammit!

Nowt fer me BTW - just came in looking to "illuminate" some worthwhile giftees, but it's evidenly been BUGNUTS crazy in here last couple of days!
Good gubbins!
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Sachys
I missed all the ninja action. So I would love to get System Shock 2.
Thanks in advance!!!
I would really love any of the following (updated list)

Wishlist:
Capitalism Plus
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97
Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom
Freespace 2
Star Control 1+2
Return to Krondor
Settlers® 2: Gold Edition, The
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Betrayal at Krondor Pack

Many thanks in advance

Edit:
Thank you for your generosity!
(Many thanks to ZebTm and samlii!)
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Bazyl5
high rated
Bazyl5: I would really love any of the following (updated list)

Wishlist:
(cut)
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete is now yours. Happy gaming.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by ZebTm
If any fell like gifting, Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2010 Edition, lol, till today I didn't knew that it's on gog :S, made me remember how much time i spent on it in the past.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Trid
high rated
Trid: If any fell like gifting, Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2010 Edition, lol, till today I didn't knew that it's on gog :S, made me remember how much time i spent on it in the past.

Apart from that, I always wanted to try Baldur's Gate 2 in english, I alrdy have polish CD version so It feel kind of bad to ask for it, but if some1 have spare key....
Another BG2 Complete sent your way

My current wishlist:

Clive Barker's Undying
The Cat Lady
To The Moon
Miasmata
Post edited April 08, 2013 by ZebTm
ZebTm: ...
Thank you for Baldur's Gate 2!
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Trid
Having just registered to this site I stumbled upon this thread and although my full, informal, wishlist would consist of a lot more than a couple of game, I would really really love to get my hands on these two:

Planescape: Torment
Fallout

Funny thing is I actually do physically own P:T, however the discs are a few thousands miles away from me at this moment and inspired by the succesul Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter project, there's nothing I'd like better than to delve into this game and actually finish the damn thing this time around.
As for Fallout, again, a game I've owned and never got around to finishing, but a couple of years ago, after I tried to give it another go I quite idiotically forgot tne of the original CD's in my Ex's PC. Due to quite an ugly breakup we're no longer on speaking terms so the odds of me actually getting that disc back are nonexistent.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Ashkaro
Well, while is on sale, if someone can get for me NWN2 for 4$ (80% off) would be a great gift. Thanks for considering! Will also repay with a gog game at the same prince in the future (sales of special promotions)!
I missed the free Fallout promo last April, and I kick myself every time I think about it.

Wishing for:
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout: Tactics
Primordia
Thief: Gold -3

I've been wanting to play fallout for a while, so if anyone has a spare lying around, please PM me.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by StrangeSoup
If anyone is feeling gifty, I'm missing Icewind Dale 2 Complete from the current D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo. Thanks in advance!