It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you kindly...
i appreciate your kindness...
+1

mefito1996: Here you are.
I'll repost the game from my wishlist that's currently on sale and will end tomorrow, sadly. If anyone is feeling gifty and wants to share the love, by all means do so :)
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)

EDIT: Thanks to a very kind person, who asked not to mention his name in public, I got my hands on King of Dragon Pass. Many thankzies!
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Zorder
mefito1996: There is one game that I really want to play and I still don't have it: Eador Genesis
Oh, hell yes!
I would LOVE to play this cause I love both Wesnoth and Heroes!

FIXED!
Post edited March 18, 2013 by RadonGOG
Postal 2 Complete is on sale, if anyone would be so generous.
DISCHORD ROCKS!!!!!!
Celton88: DISCHORD ROCKS!!!!!!
Dischord does not only rock:

Dischord does rock Unbelievably hard!
Dischord gifted me Ghost Master and I was blown away at how much it became an instant favorite of mine. Within a week of playing it daily, I ordered a used copy of the Prima Guide.
high rated
JogsterXL: Postal 2 Complete is on sale, if anyone would be so generous.
I just found this thread so I'm a little new at this but I didn't see you on the spreadsheet and I can't figure out how to gift directly to someone instead of to an email. Send me a PM with your email address though and you can consider this fulfilled :)
ZebTm: I just found this thread so I'm a little new at this but I didn't see you on the spreadsheet and I can't figure out how to gift directly to someone instead of to an email. Send me a PM with your email address though and you can consider this fulfilled :)
Better yet, send the gift to your email, then PM him the code.
ZebTm: I just found this thread so I'm a little new at this but I didn't see you on the spreadsheet and I can't figure out how to gift directly to someone instead of to an email. Send me a PM with your email address though and you can consider this fulfilled :)
You don't need his e-mail to gift him. You buy the game as a gift, send it to your own e-mail, and then PM him the code. Oh, and +1 :)

EDIT: Fuckin' ninjas, they're everywhere...
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Licurg
Hi everyone!! An absolute newbie here, overjoyed to see all the gogs on the site and - gasp - playable on my computer!!!!!

I grew up playing Sierra games, and thus the first half of my list...

Quest For Glory!
Gabriel Knight 1
Gabriel Knight 2
Space Quest 1-3
King's Quest 1-3
Torin's Passage

And the others...
Broken Sword 2
The Last Express
Simon the Sorcerer
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Theme Hospital
Restaurant Empire

Thanks to all the kind souls!!! I really hope GOG can keep on getting more classic games!!
high rated
JMich: Better yet, send the gift to your email, then PM him the code.
Clever. Postal 2 code sent to JogsterXL via PM.

My wishlist:

Divine Divinity
Cannon Fodder
Krush Kill 'N' Destroy Xtreme
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Miasmata
Post edited March 11, 2013 by ZebTm
ZebTm: Postal 2 code sent to JogsterXL via PM.
I have successfully redeemed it, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!
Nobody round here who whats to gift one copy of Eador?

It´s on sale, you know?
Post edited March 11, 2013 by RadonGOG
high rated
Anyone want Stronghold?