It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pH7: snip
joek0: Thank you for Carmageddon! I will gift someone a game here sometime next month when I get my next paychck and work out my budget.
You're very welcome =) It took a little while (couple of tracks) for me to "get past" the low res graphics and get back into the "flow" from back when it was new, but from then on it was pure delight =D

(Don't feel obligated on my behalf to gift someone else - although you're of course free to do so - a gift is a gift is a gift)
Really the only two on my wishlist are,

Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom
Wing Commander 3: Heart Of The Tiger

I wanted to play them for forever and would almost certainly return the favor on steam when i get paid (alot harder to buy on gog for me) appreciate the thought.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by Darthprymus
joek0: Thank you for Carmageddon! I will gift someone a game here sometime next month when I get my next paychck and work out my budget.
pH7: You're very welcome =) It took a little while (couple of tracks) for me to "get past" the low res graphics and get back into the "flow" from back when it was new, but from then on it was pure delight =D

(Don't feel obligated on my behalf to gift someone else - although you're of course free to do so - a gift is a gift is a gift)
I have done a few giveaways on this thread before, but have never just gifted a game to a specific person. I love helping a person if I can.
joek0: I will gift someone a game here sometime next month when I get my next paychck and work out my budget.
If you buy yourself Sacrifice, I'll consider myself gifted :)
joek0: I will gift someone a game here sometime next month when I get my next paychck and work out my budget.
Licurg: If you buy yourself Sacrifice, I'll consider myself gifted :)
The game still doesn't work greatly on my pc... and my pc runs Alan wake smoothly (I don't know if it means anything)
joek0: I have done a few giveaways on this thread before, but have never just gifted a game to a specific person. I love helping a person if I can.
Personally, I find gifting specific people games they specifically want a lot more rewarding than letting random.org or something decide - I may have been fooled at times but at least I believe I've given someone what they wanted, and that they'll condequently enjoy it (more so than, say, someone receiving a game they weren't really interested in). And that's basically the only reward I'm looking for. (I'm egoistical at my core and have no problems doing things just for me, provided it doesn't hurt anyone (too much) - however, if it makes someone happy, then all the better)
[ Castles + Castles 2 , Invictus , MDK 2 ]
Post edited October 25, 2012 by ne_zavarj
pH7: Personally, I find gifting specific people games they specifically want a lot more rewarding than letting random.org or something decide - I may have been fooled at times but at least I believe I've given someone what they wanted, and that they'll condequently enjoy it (more so than, say, someone receiving a game they weren't really interested in). And that's basically the only reward I'm looking for. (I'm egoistical at my core and have no problems doing things just for me, provided it doesn't hurt anyone (too much) - however, if it makes someone happy, then all the better)
Well, you made me happy man twice (+ I won 1 giveaway that you did so it was 3 times in total). :)
pH7: snip
Trid: Well, you made me happy man twice (+ I won 1 giveaway that you did so it was 3 times in total). :)
What can I say; I'm a man of limited imagination.. =P
I still have a gift code of Divine Divinity for anyone who missed the promo.

Anyone interested?
If anyone is feeling generous Tiny and Big is on special atm for $3.99 - would make my day. :D

Thanks
If anyone has Theme Hospital or Crusader No Remorse I would be grateful to recieve
Anyone an amazing puzzle game is on sale Tiny and Big for $4 please hear me.
ne_zavarj: Evolva
I have a code for this, but it is coupled with "Conquest of the New World"... does that make a difference?

-------------------------------
Does anyone have any of these leftover from the current Interplay promo?

Castles + Castles 2
Descent + Descent 2
Descent 3 + Expansion
Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Messiah
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Post edited October 24, 2012 by adambiser
If anyone has an extra key for Earthworm Jim 3D I would be very grateful.