It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll def gift someone when I get some extra money. Only right thing to do (even if I don't get gifted)...after asking for a game on my wishlist

My wishlist consists of

- Zeus + Poseidon (I never played this one, but I LOVED Pharaoh...so I imagine I'll like this one just as much if not more.)
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Vendayn
Ok, I'm going to have to ask because it's on a 60% off promo and I can't afford it myself right now.

I really would like to have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. I would be extremely grateful.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by lukew
I remember reading about it when it came out but I never got a chance to play it myself

It really reminds me of Homeworld which is very cool

So if anyone is feeling generous I would love a copy of Nexus: The Jupiter Incident that's 4 bucks right now

You have my word that I will sit down and play through it if someone gifts it to me
amund: Hello fellow gamers, my birthday is coming up on the 26th so if anyone feel generous I would greatly appreciate it :)

Wishlist:
...Neverwinter Nights...
Happy Birthday!
Check your PM:)
lukew: Ok, I'm going to have to ask because it's on a 60% off promo and I can't afford it myself right now.

I really would like to have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. I would be extremely grateful.
Check your PM inbox =)
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
it's on the list
amund: Hello fellow gamers, my birthday is coming up on the 26th so if anyone feel generous I would greatly appreciate it :)

Wishlist:
...Neverwinter Nights...
K_1269: Happy Birthday!
Check your PM:)
Thank you very much for this nice birthday present. Neverwinter nights is one of my favourite games of all time. I used to have it on CD years ago and look forward to playing it again :)
lukew: Ok, I'm going to have to ask because it's on a 60% off promo and I can't afford it myself right now.

pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
I PMed you back but I have to post here too.

OMG! Thank you sooo much! I am greatly looking forward to playing it. You are awesome! Thanks again. :):):)
Gothic
M&M 6 Pack
Freespace 2
Icewind Dale Complete
Shogo
Nexus
Ultima 7
Carmageddon
Zeus
XII
Arcanum
Dungeon Kepper 2
Project I.G.I 2
My wishlist if anybody is generous I would appreciate one of these a lot
Post edited September 30, 2012 by SovietSharkey
If anyone is feeling generous, the two games I really want to play and I am too broke to buy:

- FTL: Faster Than Light
- King of Dragon Pass

Thank you for reading! :)
Any chance of a fellow witch hunter aiding me in my quest of obtaining The Inquisitor which is beyond my budget?
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Arthandas
Guess I'll have to ask if anyone feels benevolent in this thread... the checkout isn't working for me so I can't purchase Nexus: The Jupiter Incident... for some reason it won't let me put the expiration date of my card in....
I would love to play Nexus: The Jupiter Incident or FTL: faster Than Light, to satiate my sci-fi hunger.
I am also interested in Dark Fall: The Journal: I have the sequels, but would love to play them in order.
The new game Etherlords also looks pretty interested I would like to play that.
I would also love to have
King of Dragon Pass
Sanitarium
Thief gold
my wishlist:
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Gemini Rue
Resonance
Silver
Phantasmagoria
Carmageddon Max Pack

contact me by PM
Post edited September 27, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
If anyone is feeling generous, here is my wishlist:

- Postmortem
- Tales of monkey island ( I know this is expensive :( )
- Back To The Future
- AMERZONE - THE EXPLORER'S LEGACY
- Any Broken Sword game, except the "angel of death" ( I own it :P )

contact me by pm :)

MANY THANKS !!! :)
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Luca91