It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not that I'm complaining or that this isn't fun, but at this rate, I wonder how far into 2021 this fight club will last. Perhaps one of these rounds could be a battle royale? Whatever you do, thank you for the entertainment value and the future rewards!!
letsmaybeLP92: Not that I'm complaining or that this isn't fun, but at this rate, I wonder how far into 2021 this fight club will last. Perhaps one of these rounds could be a battle royale? Whatever you do, thank you for the entertainment value and the future rewards!!
I'm in for the long haul. Let's enjoy the ride.
letsmaybeLP92: Not that I'm complaining or that this isn't fun, but at this rate, I wonder how far into 2021 this fight club will last. Perhaps one of these rounds could be a battle royale? Whatever you do, thank you for the entertainment value and the future rewards!!
Genocide2099: I'm in for the long haul. Let's enjoy the ride.
Exactly
high rated
I'm actually a little bit annoyed with this post. I had planned to announce round three as a Battle Royale once the fights for round two had finished and you've stolen my thunder.
Let’s pretend letsmaybeLP92 post has not been written.
I have not seen letsmaybeLP92 post, I have not seen Doc's answer to that post. I do not even know why I am writing my post as it has no context whatsoever.
It is clearly SPAM, shame on me!
Post edited December 30, 2020 by Sulibor
Doc0075: I'm actually a little bit annoyed with this post. I had planned to announce round three as a Battle Royale once the fights for round two had finished and you've stolen my thunder.
Nobody could steal your thunder Doc!!!!
Doc0075: I'm actually a little bit annoyed with this post. I had planned to announce round three as a Battle Royale once the fights for round two had finished and you've stolen my thunder.
If this was a movie, that would be called a spoiler. Or is it? Maybe you're just saying that to divert our attentions. Or maybe you're the dreaded Mother of all Mother In Laws.
51nikopol: Nobody could steal your thunder Doc!!!!
Og'rialt looks up from where he has snuck up behind the shadowy ringmaster's seat, attempting to ... acquire the hammer which he'd noticed left behind there during the shadowy figure's latest absence. A hammer which looks suspiciously like Mjölnir...
Mina prays to the God of Barley for strength to make squirrel stew in the upcoming fight.
There is also the idea of a Royal Rumble where one contestant enters the ring after the other:D
Well, the first 2 rounds will have a total of 89 fights. The remaining three rounds (since you said there will be four winners) will have a total of 28. A battle royale may actually be trickier. *whisper* And Calad dreads the idea, so much chaos and unpredictability...
high rated
Fight 24

(23) Jason "Jennifer" Lee slouches into the arena, munching on a handful of sausage samples he mooched from a food cart outside.
(71) Mr. Chip bounds into the arena, tail wagging like mad, tongue hanging out.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Jason "Jennifer" Lee rolls 6
Mr. Chip rolls 10

Jason "Jennifer" Lee pushes his hair out of his eyes, wondering where the little dog has gone to. Hearing a motorized sound from behind, he spins round to see Mr. Chip racing towards him on a Segway, oversized mall security cap flopped down over his eyes so that he can't see where he is going.
A loud thump brings the Segway to a halt as it smashes into Jason knocking him out cold. Mr. Chip hops out from below the security cap to see sausage samples raining down around him.

Mr. Chip is a happy little dog indeed and leaves the arena with a full stomach.
Jason "Jennifer" Lee is in the tavern having flashbacks about being run over.
high rated
Fight 26

The Alien assassin (90) Loxyklokyytx enters the arena, stopping to pick up a piece of sausage by some skidmarks.
With a puff of smoke (56) Aris appears, wand at the ready.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Loxyklokyytx rolls 9
Aris rolls 5

Loxyklokyytx somersaults forward before throwing several shuriken Aris's way. The mage quickly raises a protective shield to deflect them and casts a spell of paralysis towards his opponent.
Sensing harm about to befall him, Loxyklokyytx power to swap places with an opponent kicks in and he swaps places with the mage just as the spell strikes leaving Aris frozen in place.

Loxyklokyytx saunters out of the arena to the cheers of the crowd.
Aris recovers from his paralysis spell in the tavern and falls flat on his face.
For those who missed brigador giveaway, dunno how this gift code end up in my order history

But I already had the game. And dunno where to post this. So :

8848E-4523D-13FC4-BA6DA

Pretty good game, reminds me a bit of Crusader series.

Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year.

Cheers.
Post edited December 30, 2020 by exorio
exorio: For those who missed brigador giveaway, dunno how this gift code end up in my order history

But I already had the game. And dunno where to post this. So :

8848E-4523D-13FC4-BA6DA

Pretty good game, reminds me a bit of Crusader series.

Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year.

Cheers.
You can drop your codes here next time,

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/page1
Post edited December 30, 2020 by Mugiwarah