It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*unintelligible rocky mumbling*
oh look 3 cats are out , so nice :P we dont need those :P
Orkhepaj: oh look 3 cats are out , so nice :P we dont need those :P
That and the battle hamster! And the killer shark! The animal kingdom is receiving a beating :'-(
Then again, the sentient plant is still in the tournament, and some inorganic participants stay as well.
Let us see how the rest of the round goes.
Orkhepaj: oh look 3 cats are out , so nice :P we dont need those :P
Carradice: That and the battle hamster! And the killer shark! The animal kingdom is receiving a beating :'-(
Then again, the sentient plant is still in the tournament, and some inorganic participants stay as well.
Let us see how the rest of the round goes.
oh the hamster too := noo , i like that one
hope so some of them will be in the finals
Post edited December 23, 2020 by Orkhepaj
Lionel212008: Been undergoing some tough times and am not able to follow the posts like I once did. Despite that, I chortled whenever there is a motherofmothers fight. I don't quite know how my boy is going to stack up to her. Laughter may just be the perfect antidote.
All the best! Good luck in the fight, you will need it!!! :-)
krugos2: Great to see Blue Lightening classifying to the next round, those fights are always unique. :) Loved how fight 7 was resolved and how Mechanizer is no longer malevolent. Kayla grooming the multitude of cats in the tavern had me laughing out loud! xD Calad will have to be careful not to further anger the shadowy ringmaster.

EDIT: The Fight Club page has been updated with the latest fights.
With Xmas fast approaching, I'm crazy busy at work during this final stretch. GOG forums are not optimized for smartphone reading. But your Fight Club page is! :) So thanks again for creating it! I get to read Doc's latest fights during my work break and wait until I get home to consult the forum comments.
Lionel212008: Been undergoing some tough times and am not able to follow the posts like I once did. Despite that, I chortled whenever there is a motherofmothers fight. I don't quite know how my boy is going to stack up to her. Laughter may just be the perfect antidote.
Carradice: All the best! Good luck in the fight, you will need it!!! :-)
Lost already. It was a good fight and a lot of fun. Poor Cthulhu didn't stand a chance against the sentient wig. Congrats to *censored*.

If I ever get around to making my own rpg, might ask the OP if he'd be interested to join in as a writer and also the others who pitched in. Some mad writing skills!
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Lionel212008
high rated
Punington is kindly handling fights 11 and 12 so I'll crack on with the next one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Fight 13

The ghost rogue (64) Hazaradam makes her way into the arena, flitting between physical and other worldly forms. She eyes certain bits of the arena as if she is checking on something.
Opposite is (52) Cicada Buzz nonchalantly tossing a completed rubik's cube over his shoulder.

* DICE ROLL 1 *

Hazaradam rolls 9
Cicada Buzz rolls 6

Hazaradam takes on a ghostly form and rushes past Cicada. He feels a spear prodding him in the back, herding him towards a specific spot of the arena.
Hazaradam smiles and yanks on a rope that is by the closest pillar. A sack swings across to break apart and cover Cicada Buzz with spiders of every size and description. He screams "No, not spiders! I freaking hate spiders!" He desperately tries to shake them off but there are just too many.

Hazaradam grabs Cicada and pulls him in close, forcing him to face northward. The spiders all gather round and pose as a member of the crowd takes a group photo. Cicada loses his mind at another of his phobias being triggered and runs out of the arena, screaming.

Hazaradam gathers all her pet spiders up in a sack and calmly strolls out of the arena.
Cicada Buzz is in the tavern but can't shake the itchy feeling he has.
merry christmas too all fighters and especially my favourite Ninja Golem :D
XYCat: merry christmas too all fighters and especially my favourite Ninja Golem :D
Ninja golem is thankful to you for acknowledging him as a being and not an object. He wishes a merry christmas to you and all the others who celebrate it. :)
Wishing a very merry festive season to everyone, whether partying at the tavern or waiting in the arena's luxurious accomodations, and whether animal (human), animal (non-human), organic and inorganic (mineral, gaseous or otherwise) beings ^^

Have fun in this season, and may better times be ahead for all, fellow GOG'ers!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Mister.Wolf: Wishing a very merry festive season to everyone, whether partying at the tavern or waiting in the arena's luxurious accomodations, and whether animal (human), animal (non-human), organic and inorganic (mineral, gaseous or otherwise) beings ^^

Have fun in this season, and may better times be ahead for all, fellow GOG'ers!
That's entityist! What about non-corporeal beings?!

That being said, Hazaradam is brutal! :D
Merry Christmas to you all !

And don't forget: good fight, good night ;)
May all of you enjoy a good night, regardless of you being human, fantastic, from the natural world, alien, magical, extradimensional or whatever! Everyone is welcome!