It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
My Fantasy General code is currently still valid & available!
EDIT: Too late, it's expired now. : (
Post edited July 18, 2017 by HunchBluntley
Namida.Pip: I've seen codes for Saint Rows 2 and Little Big Adventure 2 in multiple posts, anyone left?
System Shock 2 would be very much appreciated as well ^__^

thanks in advance!
ZiTheBookishGamer: I have Little Big Adventure 2, I'll send.
yay! thanks!
Last Chance I guess, no idea how long these will last before expiration:
[HAVE]Fantasy General
[HAVE]Mount & Blade
[HAVE]Constructor Classic - several gifts (in addition to these four):
6DF8A-E69FD-48814-D8CD9
C3EF8-E66E4-77952-6F6B5
7AFBB-47357-FACEE-4EE1D
16AFD-834BE-DC37E-48E84
high rated
[GIVEN] Age of Wonders
[GIVEN] Deadlight: Director's Cut
[GIVEN] Giants: Citizen Kabuto
[GIVEN] Little Big Adventure
[GIVEN] Little Big Adventure 2
[GIVEN] Neverwinter Nights Diamond
[GIVEN] Two Worlds Epic Edition

Go to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy and check your settings to make sure you can receive PMs from everyone.

If you want, reply in this thread. Keep it nice and only 1 per person. No freshly registered accounts. First responder gets the game. Redeem them yourself and don't trade them off.
If it hasn't been redeemed in 24 hours after giving it, I'll post the code in this thread.
Post edited August 20, 2017 by HertogJan
HertogJan: [HAVE] Age of Wonders
[HAVE] Deadlight: Director's Cut
[HAVE] Giants: Citizen Kabuto
[HAVE] Little Big Adventure
[HAVE] Little Big Adventure 2
[HAVE] Neverwinter Nights Diamond
[HAVE] Two Worlds Epic Edition

If you want, reply in this thread. Keep it nice and only 1 per person. No freshly registered accounts. First responder gets the game. Redeem them yourself and don't trade them off.
If it hasn't been redeemed in 24 hours after giving it, I'll post the code in this thread.
I will be really happy if I could have the Neverwinter Nights code... I had it on my old computer and I spent many happy hours on it!
Btw if someone else already asked for it it's ok, I'll wait the next sales :)
Thank you in advance!
HertogJan: [HAVE] Two Worlds Epic Edition
I'd be very interested in this one. Never knew this was a freebie in the past - must've been a long time ago.
[HAVE] Giants: Citizen Kabuto
[HAVE] Neverwinter Nights Diamond
[HAVE] Two Worlds Epic Edition

I'd be happy to take Giants: Citizen Kabuto please. Also GOG reset everyone's PM some time ago, you might have to change your PM/privacy setting.
Post edited August 18, 2017 by Ogdin
high rated
paperotommaso: I will be really happy if I could have the Neverwinter Nights code... I had it on my old computer and I spent many happy hours on it!
Btw if someone else already asked for it it's ok, I'll wait the next sales :)
Thank you in advance!
Go to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy and change your settings so I can send you a PM.

Edit: PM send.

gogtrial34987: I'd be very interested in this one. Never knew this was a freebie in the past - must've been a long time ago.
PM send.

Ogdin: I'd be happy to take Giants: Citizen Kabuto please. Also GOG reset everyone's PM some time ago, you might have to change your PM/privacy setting.
PM send.
Post edited August 18, 2017 by HertogJan
[GIVEN] Giants: Citizen Kabuto
[GIVEN] Two Worlds Epic Edition

May I have Age of Wonders? Thank you.
Thanks A LOT HertogJan!
You've been most kind!
ultrasoul: May I have Age of Wonders? Thank you.
Go to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy and change your settings so I can send you a PM.
high rated
[GIVEN] Deadlight: Director's Cut
[EXPIRED] Fantasy General
[HAVE] Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Post edited August 19, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
Thank you kindly HertogJan, been trying to get the abandonware version of this game to work on my computer but with no luck, was thinking of using a PS2 emu to play the PS2 version but now I won't have to go through that mess now.
HertogJan: [HAVE] Little Big Adventure

Go to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy and check your settings to make sure you can receive PMs from everyone.

May i have LBA please? Thank you!
I am interested in Little Big Adventure, thank you.