It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
blarth: GOG: Metro: Last Light Redux
Code expires on January 15th.

EE34E-2AEFD-9D881-[2,2,2,29,191]

Multiply the numbers in the square brackets together to get the last part of the code.
[Just treat it like you are doing base 10 arithmetic and you will get the correct digits for the last part of the code, don't worry that the code appears to be a hexadecimal representation]

Still unredeemed as of this edit.
Do you think anyone will bother with the challenge? hehe
Post edited January 12, 2021 by DreamedArtist
DreamedArtist: Do you think anyone will bother with the challenge? hehe
It's a pretty easy one.
2*2*2*29*191 = 44312

I figure that almost everyone who visits this thread got a copy in the giveaway though. I will probably end up dropping it in the ninja thread if no one claims it here in the next day or two.
blarth: It's a pretty easy one.
2*2*2*29*191 = 44312

I figure that almost everyone who visits this thread got a copy in the giveaway though. I will probably end up dropping it in the ninja thread if no one claims it here in the next day or two.
ah I see, I think there might be one person who might want this. there was a thread created of a person saying I'm new here so maybe we should toss the code to him or somethin? food for thought ;)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/im_new_here_3

I think that would be nice of a welcome gift maybe.
Post edited January 12, 2021 by DreamedArtist
[GIVEN]
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Adamdos
Adamdos: [HAVE] Metro Last Light Redux

The first person that Replies to this post gets a Metro Last Light Redux GOG key.
The code expires on Jan 15, 2021, 1:59 PM, GMT
hi
Adamdos: [HAVE] Metro Last Light Redux

The first person that Replies to this post gets a Metro Last Light Redux GOG key.
The code expires on Jan 15, 2021, 1:59 PM, GMT
lilredspartan8: hi
I can't send the code because your profile is blocking chat messages.
If you go to your Privacy settings and set "ALLOW CHAT MESSAGES FROM" to everyone, I can send the code to you.
lilredspartan8: hi
Adamdos: I can't send the code because your profile is blocking chat messages.
If you go to your Privacy settings and set "ALLOW CHAT MESSAGES FROM" to everyone, I can send the code to you.
it is set to everyone
i sent you a message
Post edited January 13, 2021 by lilredspartan8
Adamdos: I can't send the code because your profile is blocking chat messages.
lilredspartan8: it is set to everyone
i sent you a message
I received the message, but I can't open it. I just get an error message.
i sent you a message Adamdos
thank you
Post edited January 13, 2021 by lilredspartan8
lilredspartan8: i sent you a message Adamdos
thank you
Did you get your code?

It appears the chat feature doesn't work at the moment. Seems to be a 404 error.

Let me know if you still need the code and I'll just post it here for you to claim. I posted it elsewhere but no one has claimed it yet.
Update:

I tried the chat feature to message other people and it worked fine. Seems only yours gets the 404 error.

This is just a guess but it's possible you need higher rep or you may need to send a support ticket to report the issue. Not sure which is the case.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by gog2002x
anyone to give me a Metro Last Light Redux code ?

DONE I suceed with the Blarth's one (thank you guy)
blarth: It's a pretty easy one.
2*2*2*29*191 = 44312

reddemed. Thanks
Post edited January 13, 2021 by NightNever
NightNever: anyone to give me a Metro Last Light Redux code ?
-tried some here but all reddemmed)

thanks
The other fella didn't reply back so I'm assuming they got their code.

Since it still hasn't been used it, I can send it to you. Do you have chat settings set to everyone?
Update:

Looks like you got it. I gotta be faster I guess lol.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by gog2002x
NightNever: anyone to give me a Metro Last Light Redux code ?
-tried some here but all reddemmed)

thanks
gog2002x: The other fella didn't reply back so I'm assuming they got their code.

Since it still hasn't been used it, I can send it to you. Do you have chat settings set to everyone?
Update:

or i should have not post prior to test last code I found here :-)
Thank you anyway for your proposal.
gog2002x: The other fella didn't reply back so I'm assuming they got their code.

Update:

NightNever: or i should have not post prior to test last code I found here :-)
Thank you anyway for your proposal.
No worries lol, glad you got your game. Hopefully someone uses mine before it expires.
lilredspartan8: i sent you a message Adamdos
thank you
gog2002x: Did you get your code?

It appears the chat feature doesn't work at the moment. Seems to be a 404 error.

Let me know if you still need the code and I'll just post it here for you to claim. I posted it elsewhere but no one has claimed it yet.
Update:

I tried the chat feature to message other people and it worked fine. Seems only yours gets the 404 error.

This is just a guess but it's possible you need higher rep or you may need to send a support ticket to report the issue. Not sure which is the case.
yes i got the code