It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm drunk on F. Scott Fitzgerald's glittering prose.
Ivory&Gold: I'm drunk on F. Scott Fitzgerald's glittering prose.
Tastes bitter?

Btw we got really stuck at the village final in the church. How the heck do you kill that elite machine gunner with a fucking gigaton of zombies everywhere that's in the way? I don't want to have to get a third player to snipe him while we kill the ordinary zombies. It should be possible with just two players!

Mumble mumble. I need more whisky to ease the embarrassment of failure...
Tarm: Tastes bitter?
Bittersweet, I guess.
I'm drinking a single malt scotch whisky called McClelland's Islay.

I helped my brother pick a new computer this afternoon and he stopped at the liquor store to buy wine, I took advantage of the opportunity and went in search of the Scotch section. There an older gentleman (not an employee) recommended the brand named above. I was a bit wary because the bottle does not mention the age of the scotch but went with his recommendation anyway since it was cheaper than my favorite scotch (Johnny Walker Black Label) and it's always nice to save money, he also had a bottle in his cart so he drinks what he preaches.

It's not bad and I won't be pouring it down the drain but I like my normal choice better, even if it is a blend.
ima super wasted.
GOg is coc
K
I gotta take a nap
Cog is great and primordium is weird.
I donmkt know what to do +1
I just ate an entire Zuger Kirschtorte (specialty cake made with cherry brandy) and I'm feeling a bit intoxicated. Usually, I practically never drink any alcohol so I'm starting to feel even that little bit of booze inside the cake - which was on sale.
awalterj: I just ate an entire Zuger Kirschtorte (specialty cake made with cherry brandy) and I'm feeling a bit intoxicated. Usually, I practically never drink any alcohol so I'm starting to feel even that little bit of booze inside the cake - which was on sale.
Are you a hot girl? Please tell me you're a hot single girl!

Tarm: Tastes bitter?
Ivory&Gold: Bittersweet, I guess.
Good comeback. :)

I'm on a wine trip. Those 3 Litres boxes are really practical!
No I've not gone gay. Got a bad case of gastritis and wine was the least damaging alcohol I could think of.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Tarm
awalterj: I just ate an entire Zuger Kirschtorte (specialty cake made with cherry brandy) ...
I want this in my life, thanks for making me aware of it ^^
Been sipping on some Angry Orchard hard cider. Good stuff. It's just like apple juice, only at 5.5%.
The rest of the family is tying one on this evening while I'm here working in Omaha. Might get a small bottle of good tequila tomorrow afternoon and let it have its way with me the rest of the weekend.
Tarm: Are you a hot girl? Please tell me you're a hot single girl!
Nope, just fast metabolism. Sorry to disappoint :)

awalterj: I just ate an entire Zuger Kirschtorte (specialty cake made with cherry brandy) ...
cmdr_flashheart: I want this in my life, thanks for making me aware of it ^^
This type of cake will be quite difficult to hunt down overseas, however you can always try to make one yourself. Here's a recipe in English:
http://technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.ch/2008/06/zuger-kirschtorte.html

Just one note about that recipe : you can easily double the amount of kirsch. Too much kirsch might ruin a Bavarian Black Forest cake but the Zuger Kirschtorte can handle it imho. In the original recipe 100 years ago, only a teeny bit of booze was used for flavor but I'm finding the concept of building the cake around the booze to be more interesting than vice versa.
HereForTheBeer: The rest of the family is tying one on this evening while I'm here working in Omaha. Might get a small bottle of good tequila tomorrow afternoon and let it have its way with me the rest of the weekend.
Patron Reposado, good orange juice, some Sprite, and a little ice. It's like a screwdriver but better. =)

Oh, look. I have all those things. Welp, good that this post went in this thread, then.
Dr Pepper and Crown Royale. Doesn't taste great, but it's kind of hard to get better with nothing else around :D
ggf162: Dr Pepper and Crown Royale. Doesn't taste great, but it's kind of hard to get better with nothing else around :D
Why would you ruin the taste of Crown Royal (such a great whiskey) with dr pepper? :((( Then again this is the drunk thread :p
Post edited April 12, 2014 by Zurvan7
Tarm: Are you a hot girl? Please tell me you're a hot single girl!
awalterj: Nope, just fast metabolism. Sorry to disappoint :)
Darn! It's hard here on GOG. Most actives seem to be middle age or have a family already. Buncha game and booze traitors is what they are...

Got any available nice sisters?
Damn I'm getting desperate. Even though I'm fairly good looking, longhairy and beardy though and have a job. MORE WINE!