It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I think he just said it.
Emob78: Hell of a lot of letters. H-a-n-g-o-v-e-r is much shorter.
Such is the Swedish language.
You have made a new discovery!

Cheap port plus cheap soda water tastes like expensive Lambrusco.
Emob78: Hell of a lot of letters. H-a-n-g-o-v-e-r is much shorter.
But the implications. Swedish puts them into words.
I know Christmas and New Years are over, but Mr Lahey still has whiskey and rum left over he needs to finish.

So happy new-weekend-mas!

Mr. Lahey drunk like a boot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvmi2xCoT_8
dang misspelled drunk when trying to find that thread. kew it exists. found it :D

Forgot why :/ Probalb caus I dont wanna post in any other now.
Guys,pour me something strong like tequila or vodka.I need to drown something that happened today and I need it fast.
i'm drunk right now XP
Cheers.

Time for grilled chicken, Tullamore Dew and some films.
Robocop 2013
Total Recall 2012
Star Trek: Into Darkness.

It's the weekend before my pay so I'm scraping the bottom of cheap thrills right now. The Whisky will be needed I fear for getting sufficient entertainment out of those now cheap ass films.
Sigh. Robocop is boring and generic as heck without the biting satire.

Cheers again!
Think I may partake a bit tonight. Headed over to Mom's for our weekly Friday night get-together, of which I've missed the past four weekends due to sinus infection and being out of town. 'Rewarding' myself for getting the last of the machine problems figured out on the installation I was doing, and I think I also sealed the deal on a new machine sale this morning for the OEM. Gonna see if I can clean her out of the good tequila - I brought over a bottle of Don Julio 1942 about a month back. Either that, or have a bunch of gin and tonic.
HereForTheBeer: Think I may partake a bit tonight. Headed over to Mom's for our weekly Friday night get-together, of which I've missed the past four weekends due to sinus infection and being out of town. 'Rewarding' myself for getting the last of the machine problems figured out on the installation I was doing, and I think I also sealed the deal on a new machine sale this morning for the OEM. Gonna see if I can clean her out of the good tequila - I brought over a bottle of Don Julio 1942 about a month back. Either that, or have a bunch of gin and tonic.
Company is always nice. :)

I'm actually getting mad at the "new" Robocop. It's a butchering.
HereForTheBeer: Think I may partake a bit tonight. Headed over to Mom's for our weekly Friday night get-together,
Tarm: Company is always nice. :)
I'll drink to that!
Tarm: Company is always nice. :)
HereForTheBeer: I'll drink to that!
Sod it remakes sucks! I'm off to try to get some people here to do some drunken gaming. Sins of a Solar Empire is my choice. Care to join me?
HereForTheBeer: I'll drink to that!
Tarm: Sod it remakes sucks! I'm off to try to get some people here to do some drunken gaming. Sins of a Solar Empire is my choice. Care to join me?
Sadly, I don't have that game. Do remember playing Battlefield 1942, half in the bag way back when. Fun stuff!
I`m not drunk yet, but I will be, after the match between Michael White and Mark Allen is over I will open my first beer. Then I will either play CIV IV: BASE or GalCiv II. :-)