It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds? :)
Hello zeogold, I read through the first page and I couldn't find Wargame: Red Dragon (courtesy of heartburnron). Could I please have it if it is available? Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
zeogold: Legends of Eisenwald
I would like to request this one.

And no need for apologize. You are doing a great job here.
Can I have:Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
Thanks
May I ask for either "Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood" or "9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek"?

Thanks for all the time you are putting into these giveaways, zeogold. :)
zeogold: And now, at long last, the moment you've all been waiting for. I greatly apologize for the delay on this. Real life can give you a sucker punch and steal your wallet sometimes.
Then screw real life! It is overvalued after all :D
low rated
I've been dying to try a Shantae game for a long time. Mind if I have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? Thanks!
Has-Been Heroes looks pretty awesome and I generally have always like Frozenbyte games, could I ask for that?
zeogold: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, courtesy of bler144.
Oh, Shantae is already requested. (((
Can I have Warhammer Vermintide or Septerra Core, then?
Post edited October 08, 2017 by LootHunter
I need to educate myself a little bit more. :p

I know it's probably too early to think about Xmas, but how about Sakura Santa? And maybe also Sakura Agent? O.o
Post edited October 08, 2017 by triock
Can i grab "The count Lucanor" please?

Thanks for sharing!
May I please get CRYPTARK ?
RWarehall: I like the concept...the reviews not so much.
But let's take another dive into the low-rated games category...

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
zeogold: I like brave people like you.
Granted.
Thank you ZeoGold and MaxFulvus for the gift. This one really isn't all that bad. It has a charm to it, unlike most of the other "Mixed" games I've tried.

To put it another way...there are a lot of "average" games out there which aren't toward the top of their genre. But I don't play them for the long-term; I play them to experience something new (and sometimes to remind me why "good" games really are good. Take a game like 12 Labours of Hercules. I liked that game a lot and played it to the finish. It's a different type of puzzle game. As they added 4 or 5 more sequels, the uniqueness was gone, I just couldn't get into the 2nd one.

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids

The reviews aren't necessarily wrong. It's not very good as just a platformer; it's not terrible but it's not good. The gameplay isn't strong, but the "hand-drawn" monsters and hero make it a unique in a way that makes me smile. I'm glad I've experienced it which is way better than a game which is just "meh".
Post edited October 08, 2017 by RWarehall
Did i just see tinyE on the donor list for the recent Sakura games? Lol. But i hv 2 say i'm not surprised though. Haha. ;p

Anyway, i wld like 2 ask 4 Moto Racer Collection if i may, wld hv gotten the games here but unfortunately they dun come with Moto Racer 15th Anniversary which is bundled in the Steam package so i guess i'll just hv 2 get them on Steam. Sigh.
Post edited October 08, 2017 by tomyam80
RWarehall: Thank you ZeoGold and MaxFulvus for the gift. This one really isn't all that bad. It has a charm to it, unlike most of the other "Mixed" games I've tried.
My pleasure. Good to know you enjoyed it a bit.