It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Memoria?
Oh can I have Warhammer: End Times - Vermentide please?

Edit: And Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball too please - my kids love this and I just built them their own gaming PC at the weekend - they'd love to have it on their own PC...
Post edited October 08, 2017 by heartburnron
Much excitement in there - I would very much like to request Eventide: Slavic Fable.

It's on my WL so jumped out at me. Will have to pick through the others more carefully later. ;)
high rated
MadyNora: May I have Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds? :)
Granted.
goldfishfingers: Hello zeogold, I read through the first page and I couldn't find Wargame: Red Dragon (courtesy of heartburnron). Could I please have it if it is available? Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
It's not on the list yet because it usually takes me a while to get stuff on the first page after an update. The reason for this is that I usually get a whole slew of requests on every update, so if I put everything on the OP, I'd be removing it just as fast.
Granted.

philipp_chris: Can I have:Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
Thanks
I....have no idea. You have an old join date with double-digit rep, which usually is a fair indicator you aren't a new user or something like that, but...I also can barely find anything of you, using either GOG search (which is broken anyways) or Google. Did you change your username or something?
I hate to make what feels like kind of a flimsy denial, but I just can't find anything and I don't know you well enough to say "Oh yeah, it's him. He's fine."
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
zeogold: Legends of Eisenwald
AWG43: I would like to request this one.
Falci: I've been dying to try a Shantae game for a long time. Mind if I have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? Thanks!
cardangrille: Has-Been Heroes looks pretty awesome and I generally have always like Frozenbyte games, could I ask for that?
triock: I know it's probably too early to think about Xmas, but how about Sakura Santa? And maybe also Sakura Agent? O.o
A.Ryan: Can i grab "The count Lucanor" please?
wanderer_27: May I please get CRYPTARK ?
tomyam80: Anyway, i wld like 2 ask 4 Moto Racer Collection if i may, wld hv gotten the games here but unfortunately they dun come with Moto Racer 15th Anniversary which is bundled in the Steam package so i guess i'll just hv 2 get them on Steam. Sigh.
innerring: Can I have Memoria?
bler144: Much excitement in there - I would very much like to request Eventide: Slavic Fable.
All granted.
heartburnron: Oh can I have Warhammer: End Times - Vermentide please?

Edit: And Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball too please - my kids love this and I just built them their own gaming PC at the weekend - they'd love to have it on their own PC...
I can definitely get you RRDDD, but let me get a clarification first on Vermentide since there's only one code for it.
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Warhammer Vermintide or Septerra Core, then?
I'll send you Septerra Core, but did you mean you want both, or are you asking for an either-or sort of thing? Please clarify so I can determine where to send the code.
Granted.

RWarehall: To put it another way...there are a lot of "average" games out there which aren't toward the top of their genre. But I don't play them for the long-term; I play them to experience something new (and sometimes to remind me why "good" games really are good. Take a game like 12 Labours of Hercules. I liked that game a lot and played it to the finish. It's a different type of puzzle game. As they added 4 or 5 more sequels, the uniqueness was gone, I just couldn't get into the 2nd one.

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids

The reviews aren't necessarily wrong. It's not very good as just a platformer; it's not terrible but it's not good. The gameplay isn't strong, but the "hand-drawn" monsters and hero make it a unique in a way that makes me smile. I'm glad I've experienced it which is way better than a game which is just "meh".
Huh. I was rather curious what that would be like. Thanks for telling us about it!
Post edited October 09, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: It's not on the list yet because it usually takes me a while to get stuff on the first page after an update. The reason for this is that I usually get a whole slew of requests on every update, so if I put everything on the OP, I'd be removing it just as fast.
Granted.
Thank you heartburnron for the key and zeogold for this great giveaway and explanation (i see how much work you have to do!). Downloading the game now.
Thanks zeogold for hosting the giveaway and ciemnogrodzianin and MadyNora for the games I just got. Much appreciated! :)
Thank you heartburnron for Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds and zeogold for the giveaway :)

jpilot: Thanks zeogold for hosting the giveaway and ciemnogrodzianin and MadyNora for the games I just got. Much appreciated! :)
Enjoy :)
Post edited October 09, 2017 by MadyNora
zeogold:
goldfishfingers: Thank you heartburnron for the key and zeogold for this great giveaway and explanation (i see how much work you have to do!). Downloading the game now.
MadyNora: Thank you heartburnron for Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds and zeogold for the giveaway :)

jpilot:
MadyNora: Enjoy :)
My pleasure. Hope you have fun.

And thanks to Prah for Dodgeball!
Post edited October 09, 2017 by heartburnron
Thank you Prah for your generous donation to this thread :)

A big thank you to zeogold for keeping up with all this - I know it's a lot of work and is much appreciated !
Great many thanks to zeogold and bler144 for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

A very happy start to my week thanks to you guys. ^_^
Thanks to Mark01 and Zeo for the count lucanor (wishlisted game :D) and for the hard work on this thread. Thanks for sharing guys!
Thank you very much tiny, Doc & zeo!
LootHunter: Can I have Warhammer Vermintide or Septerra Core, then?
zeogold: I'll send you Septerra Core, but did you mean you want both, or are you asking for an either-or sort of thing? Please clarify so I can determine where to send the code.
Granted.
Thank you. I want Vermintide, but asked additionaly for Septrra just in case if someone would beat me to it.
Thank you zeo and bler144 for Legends of Eisenwald
A.Ryan: Thanks to Mark01 and Zeo for the count lucanor (wishlisted game :D) and for the hard work on this thread. Thanks for sharing guys!
Who is that Mark01? Even GOG managed to print a "MarkH01" ... and now I have to lose yet another letter? How should this end ... in the end there is just "M1" and all my years of planning to get the special, cool and intersting nickname would be for nothing (guess what: my name is "Marko" and my surname starts with an "H" and then I found it great to add a number - just to make it unique ... like 01 ... et voila "MarkoH01" tadaaaaaaaaa :D

Well... äh... what? Anyway: you're very welcome :)
Post edited October 09, 2017 by MarkoH01