It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello! Is Silent Service still available?
Thanks, Vraexii, for pointing out thr typo!
Post edited September 03, 2017 by Fran67
Fran67: Hello! Is Secret Service still available?
i think its a secret :P
not to mention that i only see a silent service not a secret one
then again if it is secret i guess it wouldnt show up anyway
Post edited September 03, 2017 by Vyraexii
misteryo: May I have One Finger Death Punch, please?
Granted.
DrLeatherface: May I request Post Mortem and/or Her Story please?
Also granted.
Fran67: Hello! Is Silent Service still available?
Thanks, Vraexii, for pointing out thr typo!
Your request is granted, but the irony cuts deep.
By the way, you've gotta open up your chat to me before I can give you anything. Either change your settings or add me as a friend.
Post edited September 04, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
Update: The Stanley Parable and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (not redeemable in America) have been kicked back onto the list.
Post edited September 04, 2017 by zeogold
OMG, GOG has totally redone Chat . . . again :(
wanderer_27: OMG, GOG has totally redone Chat . . . again :(
Oh no, sir. They have changed CHAT for the first time. In fact they once introduced CHAT after they removed PM ;)
zeogold: By the way, you've gotta open up your chat to me before I can give you anything. Either change your settings or add me as a friend.
This is ONE way to get new friends, zeo. I do understand where this is coming from since you obviously are just a lonely person - but be aware that this way you won't get TRUE friends. You know, friends who would rescue you from the fire or jump in front of a bullet to save your life. But then again at least your friendcount goes up and that is also good for your self confidence :D
Post edited September 04, 2017 by MarkoH01
zeogold: Update: The Stanley Parable and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (not redeemable in America) have been kicked back onto the list.
Can I have The Stanley Parable?
A huge thanks to Asum87 and triock for the donations and as always, thank you to Zeogold for taking care of things :D
zeogold: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Yasss!
(not redeemable in America)
D'oh!
Hello. Thank you so much! I opened my chat so you should be able to reach me.
zeogold: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (not redeemable in America) have been kicked back onto the list.
Since I don't want to play it this would be the perfect time to ask for it!

Can I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to not redeem it and then give it back to you?
LootHunter: Can I have The Stanley Parable?
Granted.
bler144: Can I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to not redeem it and then give it back to you?
...I mean, sure.
Granted.
Post edited September 07, 2017 by zeogold
Wow! I will not claim it as soon as not possible!

Thanks to zeo for hosting, and KneeTheCap for the donation!
Thanks to Doc0075 for Company of Heroes 2 Western front Oberkommando, and zeo for zeoinating!
high rated
Thanks to skeletonbow and a couple others for pointing out to me some errors on the OP that I somehow didn't even notice. Seems GOG's recent forum changes have messed with things. I can't fix some of the bugs for some reason.