It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hm. Lemme test something.
&
%
^
$
#
@
™
®
©

Edit: Odd. Seems to work here, but whenever I put some of these symbols on the OP, it does this weird ";amp" thing.
Re-edit: Ah. It's the links that make things go fuzzy.
Re-re-edit: Seems it's only for certain symbols?
Post edited September 22, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks for Layers of Fear MarkoH01!
zeogold: links bugging
I had some problem with links bugging in posts recently, solved it by having one link per line in post and all worked like a charm. So if you're still experiencing problems, try that, mi amigo.
Would like to request:
Small Radios Big Televisions
fault - milestone one
high rated
zeogold: links bugging
BranjoHello: I had some problem with links bugging in posts recently, solved it by having one link per line in post and all worked like a charm. So if you're still experiencing problems, try that, mi amigo.
Thanks for the advice, but the OP already has only one link per line for the most part.
high rated
omega64: Would like to request:
Small Radios Big Televisions
fault - milestone one
Granted.
I'd like Vanguard Princess, please!
high rated
KrimzonKitzune: I'd like Vanguard Princess, please!
Granted.
zeogold: Ah, is that it? A bit of an odd system. Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll avoid retiring them, then.
I can confirm this. Afaik the code does not even disappear after you have revealed it.

skeletonbow: Might I find out if Layers of Fear can scare me more than I can scare people on Halloween? :)
Yes, it can. The game really scared me to death at some moments. Play it at dark and immerse into the story. Also jumpscares en masse. You're welcome btw.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
hi, zeo!

here to claim ziggurat and maybe worms clan wars. just send it by discord, keeps it easier for me to keep an eye on ;)

for anyone wondering who I am: just find the right GOG discord :3
high rated
Len923: here to claim ziggurat and maybe worms clan wars
Granted.
May i request The I of the Dragon? Thanks :)
I am not entirely sure if I qualify or if I have even read correctly if its still available but if there is still a copy of Shoppe Keep available i would greatly appreciate it.
If I can I would like to request Sakura Fantasy or/and Sakura Angels. Thanks. :)
hi zeogold
may i request Verdun & Pixel gladiator