It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Lichdom: Battlemage...
high rated
AndreeaB: May i request The I of the Dragon? Thanks :)
Hm. It seems most of your activity lies in giveaway threads. I'm gonna have to say no for now until you're a bit more active elsewhere.
Denied unless someone can vouch.
Flashfire42: I am not entirely sure if I qualify or if I have even read correctly if its still available but if there is still a copy of Shoppe Keep available i would greatly appreciate it.
Trid: If I can I would like to request Sakura Fantasy or/and Sakura Angels. Thanks. :)
mofofromjkt: hi zeogold
may i request Verdun & Pixel gladiator
BeatriceElysia: May I request Lichdom: Battlemage...
All granted.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by zeogold
I received my key for Shoppe Keep and i greatly appreciate it specifically thanks to Len923 who donated the key and as always my friend ZeoGold AKA puzzlemaster
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Flashfire42
Yowza!
thanks to kbnrylaec and to DrLeatherface for the games. and also thanks zeogold beatifully administering this GA
I just saw the promotional video of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken and my reaction basically

O_O!!!

May I request the game? That looks fantastic!!!!
high rated
kusumahendra: I just saw the promotional video of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken and my reaction basically

O_O!!!

Granted.
Thank you
kusumahendra: I just saw the promotional video of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken and my reaction basically

O_O!!!

zeogold: Granted.
Thank you zeo for holding the GA and swr2048 for donating the game :)
Update:
nvm
Post edited September 27, 2017 by Bonekit
Bonekit: Hi Guys,

I have a big request, i need Divinity Original Sin 2.
Maybe someone has a key for me. I loved the first game and i have no money for the second game.

Kindly Regards
Tobias
Three things:
1) Do not presume only guys read this.
2) You do not NEED the game, just want it badly. I can agree one might need something to play but there are cheap and free games out there / in here (read: GOG).
3) This is totally wrong thread for begging. I cannot remember the title of the correct one.
Bonekit: Hi Guys,

I have a big request, i need Divinity Original Sin 2.
Maybe someone has a key for me. I loved the first game and i have no money for the second game.

Kindly Regards
Tobias
Themken: Three things:
1) Do not presume only guys read this.
2) You do not NEED the game, just want it badly. I can agree one might need something to play but there are cheap and free games out there / in here (read: GOG).
3) This is totally wrong thread for begging. I cannot remember the title of the correct one.
Hi,

Sorry for my posting, bad idea.
Bonekit: Sorry for my posting, bad idea.
The correct thread is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread if it is a GOG key you want.
may i request devil dagger
Themken: 1) Do not presume only guys read this.
"Usage notes
The term guy is generally restricted to males, as in Was that a guy or a girl?, but the form you guys may be used for groups of any combination of genders whether it is all male, all female or any combination."
If anyone wants this:

Here's a Steam key for the "Think of the Children Beta!"

??VWV-?R4GE-DX3KD (?=7)
Post edited September 28, 2017 by philipp_chris