It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Yeah, I talked to him about it, told him it wasn't healthy.
contra_cultura: I agree, having a life outside the forums might end up killing him.
I started talking to some people from the outside yesterday. I had known them for a while, but when I told them all about GOG, they started beating me up and calling me a nerd. At least I have you real friends.
Namida.Pip: Subject 13
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Crash Time 2
I can't really give you anything yet since, unless my search engine powers are failing me, it doesn't look like you have much community participation outside giveaway threads. Try joining more conversations, then come back later!
Denied due to lack of participation.

Namida.Pip: ok, that was unkind, but thanks all the same ^__^
You're...um...wel...come...?

VampiroAlhazred: Hi! ^^
May I ask for "Subject 13"?
Granted.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by zeogold
Themken: You know zeogold does this voluntarily and has a life outside these forums as well.
madth3: He does?

:-P
You mean the voluntary bit or the life part? So far as the first one, Not really, I'm actually being held hostage by moonshineshadow and IAmSinistar, who've forced me to run this and threaten to cut off all of my access to the outside world if I dare t
zeogold: You mean the voluntary bit or the life part? So far as the first one, Not really, I'm actually being held hostage by moonshineshadow and IAmSinistar, who've forced me to run this and threaten to cut off all of my access to the outside world if I dare t
Access to the what now?
You and you crazy talk
Wait, so you are telling me that "zeogold" is a REAL PERSON??? You just destroyed all of my illusions. I was always sure that zeogold (I mean zeo + gold ... really?) was just the name of a GOG process automatically searching the forum and distributing gifts. So he does exist ... interesting ....
MarkoH01: Wait, so you are telling me that "zeogold" is a REAL PERSON??? You just destroyed all of my illusions. I was always sure that zeogold (I mean zeo + gold ... really?) was just the name of a GOG process automatically searching the forum and distributing gifts. So he does exist ... interesting ....
Well, it's clear that the process believes he's real and that the running environment it's the outside world.
I'd say objectives A and D are achieved so this iteration was not a total waste.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by madth3
VampiroAlhazred: Hi! ^^
May I ask for "Subject 13"?
zeogold: Granted.
Big thanks to Zeogold and to MarkoH01 for donating the game. Cheers! =)
Namida.Pip: Subject 13
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Crash Time 2
zeogold: I can't really give you anything yet since, unless my search engine powers are failing me, it doesn't look like you have much community participation outside giveaway threads. Try joining more conversations, then come back later!
I don't wanna look too boldly but how much need to be active in gog forum that your request would be fulfilled? Is it matters gog's user rep, or the number of posts you make per day/week/month?
You look like an active forumer: https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=kmcoolice I wouldn't worry about it
direspirefirewire: You look like an active forumer: https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=kmcoolice I wouldn't worry about it
Interesting. Why does not "search" service show my all posts? I don't see my name in forum topics where I commented like "Anyone interested in Simpson's Hit & Run?", "Which games do you want to see remade?" etc
Post edited August 15, 2017 by kmcoolice
direspirefirewire: You look like an active forumer: https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=kmcoolice I wouldn't worry about it
kmcoolice: Interesting. Why does not "search" service show my all posts? I don't see my name in forum topics where I commented like "Anyone interested in Simpson's Hit & Run?", "Which games do you want to see remade?" etc
It only shows people replying to you, as in those posts your nickname is a part of the content of the post. That's a 'flaw' in the search functionality of this forum, but at the same time makes it really useful for swiftly gauging someone's activity on the forum, as it only finds those threads where there was actual interaction with what you posted.
To be honest, i'm puzzling over that same question too. i blame the forum search function
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think zeogold ment that he is mostly active in giveaway threads, and he needs to be more active in non-giveaway threads to be qualified to enter the giveaways in this thread.
orrosman: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think zeogold ment that he is mostly active in giveaway threads, and he needs to be more active in non-giveaway threads to be qualified to enter the giveaways in this thread.
You are correct here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post5176
zeogold: I can't really give you anything yet since, unless my search engine powers are failing me, it doesn't look like you have much community participation outside giveaway threads. Try joining more conversations, then come back later!
kmcoolice: I don't wanna look too boldly but how much need to be active in gog forum that your request would be fulfilled? Is it matters gog's user rep, or the number of posts you make per day/week/month?
It simply is the amount of real forum activity outside of giveaways just like zeogold already said. There is no exact number of lines or a special rep you need to achieve. Just communicate and participate and you will reach the required activity state without even noticing it :)
Post edited August 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
I would give a good home to Winged Knights: Penetration and Withering Kingdom: Arcane War.