It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Alright, after nigh a week of uphill struggling, I THINK I've finally worked out most of the kinks such that donors who weren't on the list before have now claimed their rightful spots, links aren't taking you to wonky locations, the list looks fancier, and things are back in the right locations.
Should be good to go for the next update. My apologies for both the wait and the mess that things were in.

vjadid: May I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ?
zeogold: Sorry, but that's a bit of a hefty one to be giving out with that little participation.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Thanks for all the work zeo, we appreciate it.
zeogold: Alright, after nigh a week of uphill struggling, I THINK I've finally worked out most of the kinks such that donors who weren't on the list before have now claimed their rightful spots, links aren't taking you to wonky locations, the list looks fancier, and things are back in the right locations.
Should be good to go for the next update. My apologies for both the wait and the mess that things were in.
You shouldn't apologise, it wasn't your fault the forum was broken...
But still - Overlord&trade doesn't seem to be a game ;-)
Is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel still available and redeemable in Germany? I hesitate to ask for it, it sounds a little too good to be true ... XD
Leroux: Is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel still available and redeemable in Germany? I hesitate to ask for it, it sounds a little too good to be true ... XD
It says that it's not redeemable in North America so you should be good to go in Germany (yay, finally WE are not censored :)). It also does not look as if the game is already taken since just a few posts before yours zeo declined a request for it. Of course the puzzlemaster himself will have the last word on it :)
high rated
TheNerdyPlane: But still - Overlord&trade doesn't seem to be a game ;-)
It's, erm, the hottest new game! Haven't you heard of it? You should totally ask for it, you won't regret it!
Leroux: Is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel still available and redeemable in Germany? I hesitate to ask for it, it sounds a little too good to be true ... XD
Give it a shot.
Granted.
Post edited September 15, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Give it a shot.
Granted.
Awesome, thank you!

And much thanks to KneeTheCap for the generous donation! :)
Post edited September 15, 2017 by Leroux
TheNerdyPlane: But still - Overlord&trade doesn't seem to be a game ;-)
zeogold: ...
It's, erm, the hottest new game! Haven't you heard of it? You should totally ask for it, you won't regret it!
O.K. - then I would like to request this great new game.
I'm interested in NEKOPARA Vol 0 and from the retired keys Monster Jam Battlegrounds and Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar.
high rated
Been gone all day today, but I promised myself I'd get at least one update out.
To the people currently asking for stuff: I see your requests and I'll get to 'em tomorrow.
To the people who've recently donated stuff (I have some notifications still sitting in my chat): I'll also get to those and put out a second update. I just want to get SOMETHING out the gate so I'm not sitting on my duff on top of all these codes.

Update: Extravaganza Rising, Skullgirls, Ara Fell, and Worms Clan Wars added, courtesy of Impaler26.
$1 Ride, Ampersand, Calcu-Late, Catch a Falling Star, Clergy Splode, Cosmic Dust & Rust, Deep Space Dash, Drayt Empire, Drive Megapolis, Eaten Alive, Escape Machines, Final Quest, Final Quest II, Flesh Eaters, Freebie, Germ Wars, Hyper Color Ball, Joana's Life, Kivi, Toilet, and Shotgun, Laraan, Lup, Midnight Carnival, Monster Puzzle, Neon Hardcorps, New kind of adventure, OR, Project Druid - 2D Labyrinth Explorer, Shape Shifter, Spikit, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, Star Drifter, Star Fields, Stellar 2D, Stone Age Wars, Super Mustache, Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant, The Land of Dasthir, The Tower of Elements, Tinboy, Town of Night, and Warriors of Vilvatikta added, courtesy of Fairfox.
Devil Daggers, Sakura Fantasy, Sakura Beach, Sakura Angels, Sakura Spirit, Sakura Swim Club, and Sakura Santa added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Lucius, Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, Dreadout, Reverse Crawl, HackyZack, Kult Heretic Kingdoms, Jumping Tank, Recovery Search and Rescue, and Offworld Trading Company added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Homefront, Homefront: The Revolution, Mighty No. 9, Vanguard Princess (and multiple DLCs), Shutshimi, Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, Streamline (Early Access), Team Indie, Retro Game Crunch, and Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition added, courtesy of swr2048.
Earth 2160 added, courtesy of ciemnogrodzianin.
Mazement, Pahelika: Revelations HD, and Narborion Saga added, courtesy of Shendue.
Speed Kills, Mind Spheres, Bibou, Sleeping Valley, The Adventurer: Episode 1, Earth 2160, Rifleman Reloaded, Liveza Death of the Earth, Botanicula Collector's Edition, Layers of Fear, The I of the Dragon, Airport Madness 3D, Merri Puzzle, Dreadout and Finnish Roller added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
One Finger Death Punch added, courtesy of orrosman.
Space Beret added, courtesy of vjadid.
Earth 2160 added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Pixel Gladiator, Cortex Command, and Deep Fear added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Verdun, Sakura Angels, Sakura Fantasy, and Sakura Spirit added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.
Ziggurat added, courtesy of bler144.
Talisman: The Horus Heresy (and DLCs) added, courtesy of posidyn.

There's also a copy of Alien: Isolation donated by Doc0075, but be aware that it appears to be locked to particular countries in Asia.
Post edited September 18, 2017 by zeogold
May I have Alien: Isolation?
Well, how about Sakura Swim Club? It's for...ehm...educational purposes only, I swear! >.>
Impressive list!
Can I ask for "Homefront: The Revolution" please?
zeogold: Been gone all day today, but I promised myself I'd get at least one update out.
To the people currently asking for stuff: I see your requests and I'll get to 'em tomorrow.
To the people who've recently donated stuff (I have some notifications still sitting in my chat): I'll also get to those and put out a second update. I just want to get SOMETHING out the gate so I'm not sitting on my duff on top of all these codes.
zeo, I gave you six or seven of those Sakura codes and I get no mention. It's important for me that everyone here knows who the pervert is. :P
May I enter queue for alien isolation, just in case it's not redeemable in Russia?
zeogold: ... Mighty No. 9 ... added, courtesy of swr2048.
Can i ask for Mighty No. 9?
Post edited September 17, 2017 by Impaler26