It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Update: Monster Jam Battlegrounds, Heaven Island - VR MMO, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (x2), $1 Ride, Clumsy God (itch.io key), and Shape Shifter have been retired.
May I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ?

If it cannot be redeemed and played in Canada, I will notify you.
LootHunter: Can I have The Stanley Parable?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you and KneeTheCap!
bler144: Wow! I will not claim it as soon as not possible!

Thanks to zeo for hosting, and KneeTheCap for the donation!
?*confused*?
zeogold: Thanks to skeletonbow and a couple others for pointing out to me some errors on the OP that I somehow didn't even notice. Seems GOG's recent forum changes have messed with things. I can't fix some of the bugs for some reason.
Still the same all over the forum. We just have to wait until GOG fixes those problems (mostly regarding hyperlinks) and hope that everything goes back to normal then.
zeogold: Update: Monster Jam Battlegrounds, Heaven Island - VR MMO, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (x2), $1 Ride, Clumsy God (itch.io key), and Shape Shifter have been retired.
Can we expect another update in the future? I am missing a few keys I donated on the list. If it's just that you didn't have the time yet to add them that's of course all right. Just wanted to make sure that you still have them on your own list to add them later :)
Post edited September 07, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ?*confused*?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post5326
Sorry, but I am still confused. bler is askinmg for the game to NOT redeem it and then give it back to zeo? Or is this just a joke because of the fact that the game cannot be redeemed in US?
Post edited September 07, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Or is this just a joke because of the fact that the game cannot be redeemed in US?
Bingo!
MarkoH01: Or is this just a joke because of the fact that the game cannot be redeemed in US?
triock: Bingo!
Well in my defense at least I did guess that it MIGHT be a joke veen though I probably destroyed it by being too analytical :D
Zeo, I was checking the first post, as every once in a way and saw something that I can't find the answer there: The "Game Packs", right after the Itchio keys... Are they from Itchio, Steam, some other service? I know is not for GOG or it wouldn't be here (plus those games are not available here). Anyway, keep up the good work :)
high rated
SamMagel: May I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ?

If it cannot be redeemed and played in Canada, I will notify you.
You already tried it, actually. It doesn't work in Canada either.
I think I probably should've said "North America" instead of "America".
MarkoH01: Can we expect another update in the future? I am missing a few keys I donated on the list. If it's just that you didn't have the time yet to add them that's of course all right. Just wanted to make sure that you still have them on your own list to add them later :)
Yeah, my apologies, I've actually been meaning to put an update out for a month, it's just that every time I'm about to go for it, another bug or change rears its ugly head. It's like trying to play Whack-A-GOGbear.

MarkoH01: Sorry, but I am still confused. bler is askinmg for the game to NOT redeem it and then give it back to zeo? Or is this just a joke because of the fact that the game cannot be redeemed in US?
He was making the joke, but just for the sake of being silly, I went ahead and did give him the key. True to his promise, he could do nothing with it whatsoever, failed to redeem it, and gave it back.
jonridan: The "Game Packs", right after the Itchio keys... Are they from Itchio, Steam, some other service?
Steam.
Post edited September 08, 2017 by zeogold
deleted
zeogold: You already tried it, actually. It doesn't work in Canada either.
I think I probably should've said "North America" instead of "America".
It's like North Minnesota up there!
zeogold: I can't fix some of the bugs for some reason.
The 91 is strong with the OP.
May I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ?
high rated
Alright, after nigh a week of uphill struggling, I THINK I've finally worked out most of the kinks such that donors who weren't on the list before have now claimed their rightful spots, links aren't taking you to wonky locations, the list looks fancier, and things are back in the right locations.
Should be good to go for the next update. My apologies for both the wait and the mess that things were in.

vjadid: May I have Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ?
Sorry, but that's a bit of a hefty one to be giving out with that little participation.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited September 14, 2017 by zeogold