It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I'm ready to close out my requests for the month, as well as the NotD trilogy - can I request

Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones

BTW, for anyone who likes HOGs and hasn't played it, the first trilogy game is on the list [edit - availabile in this GA] and worth a play.

zeogold: Granted.
Impaler26: Thanks bler144 and zeogold! :)

There have been a lot of games added lately so i guess i'll wait a few more days with my next donation. :D
Enjoy! - I had fun playing it (HOMM-lite, perhaps, but fun combat) . My only beef was that it was a bit too long for what it was, but if I'd broken it up into more play sessions instead of cramming it out in a few days I might have noticed less.
Post edited August 10, 2017 by bler144
supplementscene: Could I have Strider & Windward please Zeo?
Granted.
wanderer_27: May I have Lost Sea?
Also granted.
SamMagel: May i request Resident Evil 6 ?
It's already gone, I'm afraid.
greeklover: May I have Darkarta and Crash Force (I hope this is the regular key and not an early access one)?
Granted as well.
bler144: I think I'm ready to close out my requests for the month, as well as the NotD trilogy - can I request

Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Granted.
Post edited August 10, 2017 by zeogold
May I get Corporate Lifestyle Simulator? Thank you in advance :)
supplementscene: Could I have Strider & Windward please Zeo?
zeogold:
1,000th Game Given Out (I think), this calls for a CELEBRATION!!!
Attachments:
Thanks to Doc0075 for Strider & Habanerose for Windward.

Thanks to Zeogold for all his hard work.
newfloki: Hello! Does anybody interested in a stable income without investments? There is an excellent and tested option. All the details by reference https: //verumoption. com/?ref=5159
This place is not for advertising - it is a place where you can donate games to Zeogold, and he takes care of making sure they go to a good home.
that explains his other post that I couldn't read. :P
tinyE: that explains his other post that I couldn't read. :P
Maybe we should spam back on the page the spammer is linking to? I really hate those people (and there is not much I am hating in life).
MarkoH01: Maybe we should spam back on the page the spammer is linking to? I really hate those people (and there is not much I am hating in life).
Yes, but don't use the ref link else he'll make money off you!
MarkoH01: Maybe we should spam back on the page the spammer is linking to? I really hate those people (and there is not much I am hating in life).
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, but don't use the ref link else he'll make money off you!
Good to know.
triock: Yeah, what a surprise, I'm sure no one expected something like this! O.o

And no, I'm not requesting these games, already have them. :p
zeogold: It had to happen in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
I sure wish somebody would take both of these right now. It'd be brilliant, because it would make exactly 1,000 keys given out and we'd have come full circle.
Full circle? So "we" have already given out 1,000 keys before?
Post edited August 10, 2017 by MarkoH01
May I have Darkstone?
i know that i posted here several times, butit seems that what it thought was the list is not the ist, were is she?
Thanks Skimmie for the donation :)

Thanks again zeo for keeping up with all this.
Thanks to zeo and 51nikopol for NotD 3: Davy Jones.

Looking forward to it!
parasol123: i know that i posted here several times, butit seems that what it thought was the list is not the ist, were is she?
The second, third and fourth posts - just go to the first page, skip the first post, and then behold the list of games!