It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may i have knight shift,pls
high rated
Welp, disregard my last post. ZFR figured out what the problem was. If I remove all ninety-ones from the links in the list, I can actually edit it again. I'll have it fixed and running again, it's just gonna take me a while.
Lord a'mighty, what a pain.
zeogold: Welp, disregard my last post. ZFR figured out what the problem was. If I remove all ninety-ones from the links in the list, I can actually edit it again. I'll have it fixed and running again, it's just gonna take me a while.
Lord a'mighty, what a pain.
HAHAHAAHA XD
9 1 breaks GOG

Also, can I have Insurgency?
phandom: I'm going to try my luck here: Can I ask for "Moto Racer Collection"?
ashwald: May I ask for Precursors?
skeletonbow: Oooo! Hey Zeo, can I have The Astonishing Game?
Schizo2015: may i have knight shift,pls
All granted.

Kaesemeister: May i ask for Club Manager 2016, please?
Hm...I'm a tad leery on this one, as I was before, since you seem to hit up quite a few giveaways. I was cutting a little slack in light of the donation, but that bounced as well. I'm just too uncertain. I'm gonna have to say no for now, sorry.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.

te_lanus: Can I as for Moto Racer Collection
You were beaten to it, sorry. Anything else you'd like?
orrosman: May I ask for Corporate Lifestyle Simulator?
You seem new here. If so, welcome to the forum! If not, welcome anyways! You don't have much activity at the moment, so let's give it a little time first. Join some discussions, start some threads, sling some jokes and such, then come back once you've broken in your account a little.
Denied due to lack of participation.

vjadid: Also, can I have Insurgency?
Sorry, it's not even there. I couldn't take it off the list until now!
Post edited August 24, 2017 by zeogold
skeletonbow: Oooo! Hey Zeo, can I have The Astonishing Game?
zeogold: All granted.
Awesomesauce!

A great many thanks MarkoH01 for donating this game. I'm a massive Dream Theater fan and looking forward to this game as an element of fandomness. :)
thx zeo for the hosting and triock for the game.
Post edited August 24, 2017 by Schizo2015
vjadid: Also, can I have Insurgency?
zeogold: Sorry, it's not even there. I couldn't take it off the list until now!
That's what I was wondering, why such a good game was still there.
Alright, time for some Deathmatch Classic, I'm out
skeletonbow: Awesomesauce!

A great many thanks MarkoH01 for donating this game. I'm a massive Dream Theater fan and looking forward to this game as an element of fandomness. :)
Wow that sounds like someone who really is happy to get the game. I guess then that it found a very good home. I am really glad and you are very welcome.
Glad to see you're back in business (and that you did not begin another thread , feels like it would have been even more of a pain now). Thanks for the creation and the upkeep on all those giveaways. Keep up the good work!
zeogold: With a marvelous afro. Don't forget the "marvelous afro" part.
AFRO POWER!
Attachments:
c0570.png (417 Kb)
Thank you zeogold and cecil for Precursors!
Let's give another low-rated football manager a shot:

Club Manager 2016
Hyperlinks still are broken. The recommendation hyperlinks are commpletely broken because of GOG. They were fine before the 91 spam debacle. Oh GOG - I wouldn't mind to see more spam if that would mean that I would get less broken forum....
Post edited August 28, 2017 by MarkoH01
To relax frayed nerves you want to:
SPAM CATS!
Post edited August 29, 2017 by Themken
Can I get Iron Storm please Zeo.