It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: My apologies, I didn't even see it. The notifications have been broken for a while and it looks like you sent it right around when that happened.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Resident Evil 6 please ?

Edit : I hope the game is not region-locked too, but if Doc0075 lives in UK, it should be ok for me !

You also missed my last donation from 2 months ago, I will resend you the keys !
Botheration. Another missed donation? Sorry about that.
Granted.
Could I please have Homefront?

Another game I was looking at like: Hey, this looks interesting....wait! Don't I have this already? ...aaand sure, I had it here on GOG :-)
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Themken
zeogold: And now, part 2!

Update: NEKOPARA Vol. 0, Cyborg Detonator/Beast Blaster/Zombie Boom, They Came from the Moon, Animality, The Deer, Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade, Heaven Forest: Nights (all Steam keys), Inferno Puzzle, Medieval Island, Lawnmower Simulator, Hellground Memory, Flat, Labyrinth Escape, A Shawns Story, 2D Lane Faster Race, Hell Blackjack, Lake of the Undead (x2), and Survival Driver (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of greeklover.
Farming World, Huntsman The Orphanage, Purgatory, Post Master, Corporate Lifestyle Simulator, Lost Sea, Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode 2, Three Dead Zed, and Guns of Icarus Online added, courtesy of skimmie.
A Virus Named TOM added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Just Ignore Them added, courtesy of Falci.
Winged Knights: Penetration (x2), Withering Kingdom: Arcane War (x2), Krog Wars, Mini Attack Submarine (x2), Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade (x2), A Detective's Novel, Clickdraw Clicker, Fluffy Creatures VS The World, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade (x3), Nuclear Contingency, Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Fort Defense, and Royal Defense added, courtesy of RWarehall.
STRIDER, DmC: Devil May Cry, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Resident Evil 6 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Rifleman Reloaded, Liveza: Death of the Earth, and Finnish Roller added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Bone: Episode 1 & 2 and The Walking Dead Season 1 added, courtesy of EPurpl3.
Homefront and Geometry Dash added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Warhammer 40000 Regicide and Pang Adventures added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Mars 2030 added, courtesy of mchack.
Aarklash: Legacy, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition, Mainlining, and VoidExpanse added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Consortium, Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones' Gold, Gods vs Humans, Black Viper: Sophia's Fate, and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Energy Cycle and Bibou added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Deponia and Bedfollows FRENZY added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Braveland Pirate added, courtesy of bler144.
Beast Mode: Night of Werewolf, Squeezone, Lamp Head, Bomb Defence, and The Last Hope added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
RC Cars, Gorky 17, and World War II Panzer Claws 1 + 2 added, courtesy of AWG43.
Cibele added, courtesy of parasol123.
Dakarta: A Broken Hearts Quest Collector's Edition added, courtesy of Kaesemeister.
Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Sam & Max: Season 1, Sam & Max: Season 2, and Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse added, courtesy of zeogold.
Syberia 2 and Biglands: A Game Made by Kids added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
Hey zeogold, could I ask for Aarklash Legacy and Pang Adventures?
cardangrille: Hey zeogold, could I ask for Aarklash Legacy and Pang Adventures?
Granted.
Themken: Could I please have Homefront?
Also granted.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks Zeo and Doc0075 :)
Thanks a bunch Zeo, heartburnron, and the anonymous donor for Aarklash and Pang, super grateful for this
zeogold: Braveland Pirate added, courtesy of bler144.
May i ask for Braveland Pirate ?
Hey zeo! It seems you have missed Mystery Maze Of Balthasar Castle from my previous contribution. Well, this game is for kids, but who knows... Anyway feel free to decline this key.

Also I would like to try Warhammer 40000 Regicide, if no one else asking.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by AWG43
kmcoolice: May I ask "Alan Wake"?
zeogold: Please read the OP. The only games available are the ones you see listed there. If you want to ask for X game in the hopes that somebody will see your post and give it to you, you're looking for either thread or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread]this one.
Oh sorry, I posted my request late, not knowing exactly the rules. My mistake. I withdraw my request if that is possible.

Wouldn't be rude if I ask this time right request to have "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II"?
AWG43: Hey zeo! It seems you have missed Mystery Maze Of Balthasar Castle from my previous contribution. Well, this game is for kids, but who knows... Anyway feel free to decline this key.
Hm. I have this in my list of used keys, although I can't remember when I gave it out...
Gimme a bit to search my records and I'll get back to you.
zeogold: Braveland Pirate added, courtesy of bler144.
Impaler26: May i ask for Braveland Pirate ?
Granted.
AWG43: Also I would like to try Warhammer 40000 Regicide, if no one else asking.
Also granted.
May I request "Dead Rising 2: Off the Record" please?

Since Romero's passing last month I have been rewatching the complete "...of the living dead" series and with "Dawn of the dead being" being my favourite (A zombie movie about two swat members and two people from a tv studio who together tries to survive in a mall. The movie is actually filmed in an actual mall, Monroeville Mall in Pennsylvania), I would gladly ask for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. Roger was my favourite character in the series, Peter didn't interest me as much. I also recommend anyone new to the series to watch the first one in colour, there's even a 4k-version but I have not seen it.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Erikspilivink
kmcoolice: Wouldn't be rude if I ask this time right request to have "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II"?
I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but I still can't give you anything. You don't really have enough community participation. Most of what I can see from your posting history is giveaway entries. Hang around and talk more, join some conversations, start some threads and such! We're nice people, honest.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Erikspilivink: May I request "Dead Rising 2: Off the Record" please?
Granted.
May i ask for Devil may cry?
AWG43: Hey zeo! It seems you have missed Mystery Maze Of Balthasar Castle from my previous contribution. Well, this game is for kids, but who knows... Anyway feel free to decline this key.
zeogold: Hm. I have this in my list of used keys, although I can't remember when I gave it out...
Gimme a bit to search my records and I'll get back to you.
AWG43: Also I would like to try Warhammer 40000 Regicide, if no one else asking.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks a lot zeo and the anonymous donor for the game.

Don't worry much for that key. I will put it to my "keys with unknown status" list until then.
Kaesemeister: May i ask for Devil may cry?
Granted.