It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gerin: Many thanks to zeogold and A Ryan for Rising Storm GOTY.
zeogold: Don't you just hate it when you get all the way to work only to realize you forgot your car?
Gerin: I once got to school, parked my car, went to class, went to lunch, and when walking back returned to my car I realised I didn't have my keys! I was so worried, and when I leaned on the car's window to look in and see if I left the keys in the ignition, I felt the vibrations of the engine. I had left it running too. Talk about not concentrating, or maybe even starting my day before I even woke up.
I locked my keys in my car once, was happily breaking into it, using brute force & a coat hanger to unlock the door. Trouble was , I was outside a County Court while doing it, talk about 20 questions when they saw what I was doing, plus I was due in there shortly as well. Good times :).
parasol123: may i request ziggurat
Granted.
I believe I'll take this opportunity to make a nomination for one of our donors, Corvo, to receive Insurgency.
Post edited August 08, 2017 by zeogold
May I ask "Alan Wake"?
parasol123: may i request ziggurat
zeogold: Granted.
I believe I'll take this opportunity to make a nomination for one of our donors, Corvo, to receive Insurgency.
thanks to Habanerose an zeogold
kmcoolice: May I ask "Alan Wake"?
Please read the OP. The only games available are the ones you see listed there. If you want to ask for X game in the hopes that somebody will see your post and give it to you, you're looking for either thread or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread]this one.
Look in Zeo's other GA, the GOG Community Giveaway.
sharonbn: I request Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel please.
EDIT: just saw it was taken. never mind.
Could you open up your chat for me by either friending me or changing your settings (GOG changed everybody's chat to "friends only" by default recently)? The game is apparently region-locked to somewhere and the code's bounced twice now, so I may as well give it to you to try next since you're next in line.
TheNerdyPlane: Look in Zeo's other GA, the GOG Community Giveaway.
I don't have Alan Wake available there either.
Post edited August 08, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: [...]
The game is apparently region-locked to somewhere and the code's bounced twice now,
[...]
We have region locked games here on GOG??
Thought there were just purchase restrictions!!
bhrigu: We have region locked games here on GOG??
You're in the Non-GOG Edition, amigo.
The game in question is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, a Steam code.
zeogold: You're in the Non-GOG Edition, amigo.
:p

LOL.

:D
zeogold: The game is apparently region-locked to somewhere and the code's bounced twice now, so I may as well give it to you to try next since you're next in line.
Russia... my money's on Russia.
Is it the key I sent? If so, that's news to me.
@ Maighstir: Thanks for the list, man. Most tags are obvious, but I thought it contains much more allowed tags.
KneeTheCap: Is it the key I sent? If so, that's news to me.
I assume this key was purchased as part of some bundle from Humble Bundle. This keys can be region locked if you buy them in location different from US (maybe some other countries too). E. g. the last Saints Row Bundle. If you click the button when you want to get the key it should say it's region locked (if it really is).

edit: Can't find any information about Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel region lock related to Finland. Not on Humble Bundle support nor on Steam Database. So, this is news to me as well.

Anyway, thank you very much for your contribution to this thread!
Post edited August 08, 2017 by AWG43
AWG43: I assume this key was purchased as part of some bundle from Humble Bundle. This keys can be region locked if you buy them in location different from US (maybe some other countries too). E. g. the last Saints Row Bundle. If you click the button when you want to get the key it should say it's region locked (if it really is).
But then... on discount sites like Kinguin, there are a lot of Russian ones.
TheNerdyPlane: But then... on discount sites like Kinguin, there are a lot of Russian ones.
Yeah, and if you "buy" those keys there, they will tell you to use VPN for activation. O.o