It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmcoolice: I don't wanna look too boldly but how much need to be active in gog forum that your request would be fulfilled? Is it matters gog's user rep, or the number of posts you make per day/week/month?
"active" is honestly a pretty subjective term. What I'm really looking for here is just to ensure somebody isn't some kind of alt-account or scammer, so I look for activity outside of giveaway threads (specifically, asking for/taking games, since if somebody's giving away stuff, that's obviously a good sign).
For me, looking at your posting history (mostly looking for freebie keys, some minor trading activity but only of freebies), I'd be on the fence and wait for you to post a little more before I can give you anything.
kmcoolice: Interesting. Why does not "search" service show my all posts? I don't see my name in forum topics where I commented like "Anyone interested in Simpson's Hit & Run?", "Which games do you want to see remade?" etc
The search function is pretty terrible here on the forum. Best thing to do is search somebody's username in Google using "site:www.gog.com" before the search term.
MarkoH01: Wait, so you are telling me that "zeogold" is a REAL PERSON???
With a marvelous afro. Don't forget the "marvelous afro" part.
KoreaBeat: I would give a good home to Winged Knights: Penetration and Withering Kingdom: Arcane War.
Granted.
Post edited August 16, 2017 by zeogold
Update: Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Medieval Mercs, Lup, Laraan, Invasion, Joana's Life, and Kivi, Toilet, and Shotgun have been retired.
Post edited August 16, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Update: Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Medieval Mercs, Lup, Laraan, Invasion, Joana's Life, and Kivi, Toilet, and Shotgun have been retired.
So have 8 Tracks and Bell Bottoms.
What the-
Is there some kind of bug going on right now? I can't seem to edit the list. Every other post, including the rules, I can touch, but the list won't change no matter if I add or remove or anything.
I'll give it a day and see if it works itself out, but if not, this could be a problem...
zeogold: What the-
Is there some kind of bug going on right now? I can't seem to edit the list. Every other post, including the rules, I can touch, but the list won't change no matter if I add or remove or anything.
I'll give it a day and see if it works itself out, but if not, this could be a problem...
muntdefems had some problem posting long changelogs. Maybe related?
I had a trouble editing one of my posts when I gave away a key last week.. since then its taken me a couple of attempts before the changes stick.
I found 2 Journey to the Centre of the Earth on Steam and both look fairly nice, just sadly not my cup of tea.
I also found lots of different games called Invasion... None to my liking.
low rated
Themken: I found 2 Journey to the Centre of the Earth on Steam and both look fairly nice, just sadly not my cup of tea.
Can give me Journey to the Centre of the Earth? Please, in PM.
zeogold: With a marvelous afro. Don't forget the "marvelous afro" part.
Wow, you have an afro? I really didn't think you would...

Also, there seems to be a problem with your retired list, there's only two games.
Themken: I found 2 Journey to the Centre of the Earth on Steam and both look fairly nice, just sadly not my cup of tea.
Twich1ork666: Can give me Journey to the Centre of the Earth? Please, in PM.
You misunderstood me. I do NOT have the games. Terribly sorry. All I said was that they look like OK games,
TheNerdyPlane: Wow, you have an afro? I really didn't think you would...

Also, there seems to be a problem with your retired list, there's only two games.
Truth be told, it mostly comes as a result of me being too lazy to get a haircut. Not to mention the fact that most barbers start sweating as soon as they see me walk in.

Yeah, I'm going to update that, but I kind of want to be able to remove said games from the main list first so I don't get confused and forget to delete stuff that isn't there.
zeogold: Not to mention the fact that most barbers start sweating as soon as they see me walk in.
Is that sweating in a good or bad way?
Twich1ork666: Can give me Journey to the Centre of the Earth? Please, in PM.
Themken: You misunderstood me. I do NOT have the games. Terribly sorry. All I said was that they look like OK games,
Okay, bye.
deleted
Twich1ork666: Okay, bye.
Fairfox: You have exactly the same avatar as kaylayuhos19 did. Totes McGotes.
good catch