It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My I ask for Offspring Fling! ?
zeogold: Also granted, but you'll have to either change your chat settings or add me as a friend first.
Done and done. And thank you! =)
high rated
kmonster: My I ask for Offspring Fling! ?
Granted.
kmonster: My I ask for Offspring Fling! ?
zeogold: Granted.
Activated. Thanks to you and VVhiteVVolf !
zeogold:
can i has Her Story?
Thanks to Leroux and Omega64 for the games! And to zeogold for keeping this place running :)
zeogold:
Emachine9643: can i has Her Story?
Granted.
thank you very much
high rated
Alrighty folks, prepare yourself. Now that I'm back home and it's a new months, I present to you, one and all, a MASSIVE update!
Update:
Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition and Manual Samuel added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Nightmares from the Deep 1, 2, and 3 added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Shoppe Keep and Brigador: Up-Armored Edition added, courtesy of Len923.
Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-, fault - milestone one, fault - milestone two side:above, Japanese School Life, Sound of Drop - fall into poison, and Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.
Crash Force and Hiiro added, courtesy of VeTrack.
Steamworld Heist, Windward, and Ziggurat added, courtesy of Habanerose.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Grim Fandango Remastered, and Her Story added, courtesy of Asum87.
Moto Racer 4 added, courtesy of NickZah.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition and Small Radios Big Televisions added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Luna, 2D Lane Faster Race, and Magic Bow (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of TheNerdyPlane.
Citalis and Among Thorns (itch.io key) added, courtesy of Impaler26.
NORMALITY, Home, Highway Blossoms, Sundrider: Liberation Day, Broken Sword 5, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Her Story, The Stanley Parable, and World End Economica 01 added, courtesy of KneeTheCap.

That'll cover part 1. I'll let it linger a while before I send out part 2.
Can I have Steamworld Heist?
May I ask for Broken Sword 5?

I've got games from you in the past already, so feel free to refuse. :)
high rated
Feature update:
I've thought long and hard about this, but after much deliberation, I've decided it's for the best. In the interest of space, some games which are simply impossible to get rid of will be "retired" from the list. These are the "Mostly Negative" ones with the only positive offsets being joke reviews which I can dagger six ways to Sunday until they've lost half their blood and still refuse to die, the ones that have committed digital suicide from Digital Homicide, have been removed from Steam and banished from their homeland, and I'm 98% sure that the only way I'd realistically be able to give any of them to anybody on here within the next 5 years is to buy multiple copies of The Witcher 3 and force people to take five of these for each copy they ask for. You get the picture. I could use my previous method of "everything on the list is daggered", but all it would do is result in the same games causing the clog-up getting left behind.
What "retirement" means is that the game in question will be pulled from the list after it's been up and daggered for an unusually long time. I will, however, still be attempting to give said games away, simply through other websites. What I will use this for, as I have explained to some of the donors of GOG freebies who've agreed to let me give away their codes elsewhere, is advertisement. Simply put, I'll be reaching out to the people who get these games and encourage them to check out GOG (usually by accompanying them with a GOG freebie), explain what DRM is (which I usually have to do with those who've never heard of GOG) and let them know it's where I'm from and that they should get an account and check out the store.
This does not mean that such games should not be donated to the giveaway. The donors entrust me to ensure that their codes are not being taken by scammers, and I'll be doing exactly that (nothing goes to the wind such like Ninja Giveaway).

I post this to make sure the community's aware what's going on, and also to run it by you all. If you guys aren't ok with the idea, I'll nix it, but this is my current plan.
zeogold:
Ok, if it's your ultimate solution... but why not to bring back the daggered or unwanted games here and replace them with the new donations at the top of the thread, with a link leading to the retired list ? Or better, put the list in a Google spreedsheet like for the taken keys ? Space saved !
I want to nominate Caos10 for The Stanley Parable.

As for myself, I would like to remember how the Ace Combat games felt, so may I get the chance of tryin' "Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition"? I used to enjoy PC flight sims during the 90's and, even though this one is a lot more ~Arcade~, I have curiosity as to how this game runs on a PC.

Thank you!

REDVWIN
Post edited August 01, 2017 by REDVWIN
zeogold: Feature update:
I've thought long and hard about this, but after much deliberation, I've decided it's for the best. In the interest of space, some games which are simply impossible to get rid of will be "retired" from the list. These are the "Mostly Negative" ones with the only positive offsets being joke reviews which I can dagger six ways to Sunday until they've lost half their blood and still refuse to die, the ones that have committed digital suicide from Digital Homicide, have been removed from Steam and banished from their homeland, and I'm 98% sure that the only way I'd realistically be able to give any of them to anybody on here within the next 5 years is to buy multiple copies of The Witcher 3 and force people to take five of these for each copy they ask for. You get the picture. I could use my previous method of "everything on the list is daggered", but all it would do is result in the same games causing the clog-up getting left behind.
What "retirement" means is that the game in question will be pulled from the list after it's been up and daggered for an unusually long time. I will, however, still be attempting to give said games away, simply through other websites. What I will use this for, as I have explained to some of the donors of GOG freebies who've agreed to let me give away their codes elsewhere, is advertisement. Simply put, I'll be reaching out to the people who get these games and encourage them to check out GOG (usually by accompanying them with a GOG freebie), explain what DRM is (which I usually have to do with those who've never heard of GOG) and let them know it's where I'm from and that they should get an account and check out the store.
This does not mean that such games should not be donated to the giveaway. The donors entrust me to ensure that their codes are not being taken by scammers, and I'll be doing exactly that (nothing goes to the wind such like Ninja Giveaway).

I post this to make sure the community's aware what's going on, and also to run it by you all. If you guys aren't ok with the idea, I'll nix it, but this is my current plan.
Doesn't mind really. Giving them out is proven to be hard all this time. So a solution is absolutely needed

Also you might want to consider putting them on an external site like you do with given-game list, put the link and tell that they are the dagger-ed games and people are welcome to ask for it.