It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Yeah, and if you "buy" those keys there, they will tell you to use VPN for activation. O.o
I'm guessing that's against the terms of GOG, Steam UPlay, Origin or whatever, not that I've ever done it!
TheNerdyPlane: I'm guessing that's against the terms of GOG, Steam UPlay, Origin or whatever, not that I've ever done it!
Sure, that's why I won't touch those sites with 1000 ft. pole.
triock: Sure, that's why I won't touch those sites with 1000 ft. pole.
There good for the discounts... you just have to get world-wide/your region keys, then you're fine!
TheNerdyPlane: [...]
There good for the discounts
[...]
Based on a few discussions I've seen here and general news about these outlets and their method of operation, that is debatable.
zeogold: You're in the Non-GOG Edition, amigo.
The game in question is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, a Steam code.
KneeTheCap: Is it the key I sent? If so, that's news to me.
That's the one, yes.
Maybe it only works in Europe...?
KneeTheCap: Is it the key I sent? If so, that's news to me.
zeogold: That's the one, yes.
There's no mention of any region locks in the humble library. I honestly have no clue, the key should work.
KneeTheCap: There's no mention of any region locks in the humble library. I honestly have no clue, the key should work.
Sadly, HB is not always clear about this locks.
Some say that revealing the key showed a warning: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/bsuoJOR
Post edited August 08, 2017 by madth3
zeogold: That's the one, yes.
KneeTheCap: There's no mention of any region locks in the humble library. I honestly have no clue, the key should work.
It seems to me that, if the key is still unused, it may be the best to contact the Humble Bundle support and ask them to change the key for region-free key, if it's possible. Misleading the customers is a bad way to make business.
Today is the first day of my summer vacation and I would really appreciate a couple of games to get it started. I waited to see if anyone else would take them and am surprised they are still here. Can I humbly request Day of the Tentacle Remastered and Her Story.
madth3: Sadly, HB is not always clear about this locks.
Some say that revealing the key showed a warning: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/bsuoJOR
Ah, thanks for the link. Assuming "IS" is Israel, maybe sharonbn can redeem it?
51nikopol: Can I humbly request Day of the Tentacle Remastered and Her Story.
Granted.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by zeogold
And now, part 2!

Update: NEKOPARA Vol. 0, Cyborg Detonator/Beast Blaster/Zombie Boom, They Came from the Moon, Animality, The Deer, Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade, Heaven Forest: Nights (all Steam keys), Inferno Puzzle, Medieval Island, Lawnmower Simulator, Hellground Memory, Flat, Labyrinth Escape, A Shawns Story, 2D Lane Faster Race, Hell Blackjack, Lake of the Undead (x2), and Survival Driver (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of greeklover.
Farming World, Huntsman The Orphanage, Purgatory, Post Master, Corporate Lifestyle Simulator, Lost Sea, Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode 2, Three Dead Zed, and Guns of Icarus Online added, courtesy of skimmie.
A Virus Named TOM added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Just Ignore Them added, courtesy of Falci.
Winged Knights: Penetration (x2), Withering Kingdom: Arcane War (x2), Krog Wars, Mini Attack Submarine (x2), Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade (x2), A Detective's Novel, Clickdraw Clicker, Fluffy Creatures VS The World, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade (x3), Nuclear Contingency, Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Fort Defense, and Royal Defense added, courtesy of RWarehall.
STRIDER, DmC: Devil May Cry, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Resident Evil 6 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Rifleman Reloaded, Liveza: Death of the Earth, and Finnish Roller added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Bone: Episode 1 & 2 and The Walking Dead Season 1 added, courtesy of EPurpl3.
Homefront and Geometry Dash added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Warhammer 40000 Regicide and Pang Adventures added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Mars 2030 added, courtesy of mchack.
Aarklash: Legacy, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition, Mainlining, and VoidExpanse added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Consortium, Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones' Gold, Gods vs Humans, Black Viper: Sophia's Fate, and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Energy Cycle and Bibou added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Deponia and Bedfollows FRENZY added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Braveland Pirate added, courtesy of bler144.
Beast Mode: Night of Werewolf, Squeezone, Lamp Head, Bomb Defence, and The Last Hope added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
RC Cars, Gorky 17, and World War II Panzer Claws 1 + 2 added, courtesy of AWG43.
Cibele added, courtesy of parasol123.
Dakarta: A Broken Hearts Quest Collector's Edition added, courtesy of Kaesemeister.
Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Sam & Max: Season 1, Sam & Max: Season 2, and Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse added, courtesy of zeogold.
Syberia 2 and Biglands: A Game Made by Kids added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: And now, part 2!

Update: NEKOPARA Vol. 0, Cyborg Detonator/Beast Blaster/Zombie Boom, They Came from the Moon, Animality, The Deer, Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade, Heaven Forest: Nights (all Steam keys), Inferno Puzzle, Medieval Island, Lawnmower Simulator, Hellground Memory, Flat, Labyrinth Escape, A Shawns Story, 2D Lane Faster Race, Hell Blackjack, Lake of the Undead (x2), and Survival Driver (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of greeklover.
Farming World, Huntsman The Orphanage, Purgatory, Post Master, Corporate Lifestyle Simulator, Lost Sea, Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode 2, Three Dead Zed, and Guns of Icarus Online added, courtesy of skimmie.
A Virus Named TOM added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Just Ignore Them added, courtesy of Falci.
Winged Knights: Penetration (x2), Withering Kingdom: Arcane War (x2), Krog Wars, Mini Attack Submarine (x2), Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade (x2), A Detective's Novel, Clickdraw Clicker, Fluffy Creatures VS The World, Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade (x3), Nuclear Contingency, Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Fort Defense, and Royal Defense added, courtesy of RWarehall.
STRIDER, DmC: Devil May Cry, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Resident Evil 6 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Rifleman Reloaded, Liveza: Death of the Earth, and Finnish Roller added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Bone: Episode 1 & 2 and The Walking Dead Season 1 added, courtesy of EPurpl3.
Homefront and Geometry Dash added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Warhammer 40000 Regicide and Pang Adventures added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Mars 2030 added, courtesy of mchack.
Aarklash: Legacy, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition, Mainlining, and VoidExpanse added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Consortium, Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones' Gold, Gods vs Humans, Black Viper: Sophia's Fate, and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Energy Cycle and Bibou added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Deponia and Bedfollows FRENZY added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Braveland Pirate added, courtesy of bler144.
Beast Mode: Night of Werewolf, Squeezone, Lamp Head, Bomb Defence, and The Last Hope added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
RC Cars, Gorky 17, and World War II Panzer Claws 1 + 2 added, courtesy of AWG43.
Cibele added, courtesy of parasol123.
May i ask why my donation from 2-3 months or so ago hasn't been added to the list yet?
Kaesemeister: May i ask why my donation from 2-3 months or so ago hasn't been added to the list yet?
My apologies, I didn't even see it. The notifications have been broken for a while and it looks like you sent it right around when that happened.
zeogold: My apologies, I didn't even see it. The notifications have been broken for a while and it looks like you sent it right around when that happened.
May I ask for Resident Evil 6 please ?

Edit : I hope the game is not region-locked too, but if Doc0075 lives in UK, it should be ok for me !

You also missed my last donation from 2 months ago, I will resend you the keys !
Post edited August 09, 2017 by MaxFulvus