It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sent some keys to Zeo because it seems there's not enough of them :D
low rated
Any chance to get Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, Please let me know. Hoping its a much better version of Disciples 2.
mastro_akq: Any chance to get Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, Please let me know. Hoping its a much better version of Disciples 2.
You're on the wrong thread. Please read the OP. The only games being offered here are the ones you see on the first page, and at that, you have to have a fair amount of community participation before you can get anything. It sounds like you're looking for either or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread]here. Just be warned going into either of those that we have a big scammer issue on this forum, and as such, requests from newbies tend to be viewed with great suspicion.
mastro_akq: Any chance to get Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, Please let me know. Hoping its a much better version of Disciples 2.
zeogold: You're on the wrong thread. Please read the OP. The only games being offered here are the ones you see on the first page, and at that, you have to have a fair amount of community participation before you can get anything. It sounds like you're looking for either or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread]here. Just be warned going into either of those that we have a big scammer issue on this forum, and as such, requests from newbies tend to be viewed with great suspicion.
Can I have SW Pod Racer? :D
tinyE: Can I have SW Pod Racer? :D
They're not very fast, but good racers.
Hi Zeo, I noticed you updated the game list. Could I try the wackyness of Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich and if it's not pushing my luck requesting a third game this month could I have Schein, as it has a cross against it.
May I request Worms Clan Wars?
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I noticed you updated the game list. Could I try the wackyness of Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich and if it's not pushing my luck requesting a third game this month could I have Schein, as it has a cross against it.
Granted.
May as well take Freedom Force as well unless you have it or something.
kusumahendra: May I request Worms Clan Wars?
Also granted.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by zeogold
kusumahendra: May I request Worms Clan Wars?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you Links for the game and Zeo for great work managing this ga as always :)
Feature Update:
The kind mchack has graciously provided us with a SteamGifts RaChart to make your Community Giveaway experience more convenient. The link has been added to the first page, 4th post.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by zeogold
newbie me:D like to send some codes to zeogold and I have some questions.

I got Minion Masters on Steam and it gave me an extra code in my inventory but I can't see the code. How is this used? It gives me an option to email it, so do I email it to myself to see the code?

I also have in my Steam inventory 2 one week passes for Killing Floor, these generally get posted in the non-gog gifting thread?

And about the format that it's better to send codes to zeogold to make his life easier. To send a Steam code, I make the game's title link to the steam store page and then write the code? and when there are 3 games in a code what do I do? btw how do you change line in chat, when I press enter it just sends the message. And the itch.io games have download/claim links instead of codes. So first I make the game's title a link to the itch.io site and then I write/paste in full the download/claim link?
If NEKOPARA Vol. 0 & Vol. 1 is still available i wld like 2 ask 4 them. Missed getting them in the recently expired Humble Bundle deal & was kind of kicking myself 4 not checking more often, lol.
greeklover: newbie me:D like to send some codes to zeogold and I have some questions.
For games in your Steam inventory, you have to have either the recipient's email or be friends with them on Steam to send it to them. There is no code. To send codes to me, I'm fine with just sending the codes and what games they are (i.e. "Killing Floor - XXXX-XXXX-XXXX). Any format is good, really. For itch.io keys, yes, you have to send the full link. To write a new line in chat without sending a message, hold down the shift key while you press enter.

tomyam80: If NEKOPARA Vol. 0 & Vol. 1 is still available i wld like 2 ask 4 them.
Granted.
I'll let these count as one game, by the way, so you're still good to ask for other stuff this month.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by zeogold
greeklover: newbie me:D like to send some codes to zeogold and I have some questions.
zeogold: For games in your Steam inventory, you have to have either the recipient's email or be friends with them on Steam to send it to them. There is no code. To send codes to me, I'm fine with just sending the codes and what games they are (i.e. "Killing Floor - XXXX-XXXX-XXXX). Any format is good, really. For itch.io keys, yes, you have to send the full link. To write a new line in chat without sending a message, hold down the shift key while you press enter.

tomyam80: If NEKOPARA Vol. 0 & Vol. 1 is still available i wld like 2 ask 4 them.
zeogold: Granted.
I'll let these count as one game, by the way, so you're still good to ask for other stuff this month.
Redeemed with thks zeogold, i wld also like 2 thk snowkatt 4 donating the games. Oh, i only just learnt how 2 type a new line in chat by holding the shift key while pressing enter. Lol. Oh well, better late than nv i guess. Haha. ;D
Post edited July 03, 2017 by tomyam80
Copied over from the other giveaway thread:
Just as a heads-up, in about a week or so, I'll be out on vacation taking a road trip down to Texas for a little while. I'll try to pop in every once in a while if I can, wi-fi permitting, but for the most part, there will be a notable absence of puzzliness in this particular region.