It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm looking for Shank 2 by Klei if anyone have a copy. Thanks
Post edited June 22, 2017 by lemon121
lemon121: I'm looking for Shank 2 by Klei if anyone have a copy. Thanks
Please take a look at the OP and you'll see that this is the wrong thread. You should probably post your request here.
lemon121: I'm looking for Shank 2 by Klei if anyone have a copy. Thanks
MarkoH01: Please take a look at the OP and you'll see that this is the wrong thread. You should probably post your request here.
Thanks Marko. I know but i just couldn't find the way to remove the post. Btw, just asking i see people "in" or "not in", is it "in" for donation or asking for game? I'm new to gog

Oh "in" means joining giveaway. I just know :D
Post edited June 22, 2017 by lemon121
MarkoH01: Please take a look at the OP and you'll see that this is the wrong thread. You should probably post your request here.
lemon121: Thanks Marko. I know but i just couldn't find the way to remove the post. Btw, just asking i see people "in" or "not in", is it "in" for donation or asking for game? I'm new to gog

Oh "in" means joining giveaway. I just know :D
The easiest way of "removing" a post would be to edit it to "deleted" or "Edit" or "Sorry, wrong thread" or something else since there actually isn't a delete function in this forum (sad, I know).

There are two kind of giveaways here on GOG. There is one where you simply state the name of the game and saying "I am in for game x". The hoster then is adding you to a list and in the end with a bit of luck (since those are randomized) you might get the game.

However THIS is not such a giveaway. This is a giveaway in which you are only eligible if you are considered to be an active member ob the forum (what this means is stated a bit better in the OP). If you are eligible you will get the game if you are the first who asked and if the game is on the list posted at the thread start. If you are eligible or not decides the hoster of this giveaway "zeogold" depending on your forum activity so far.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
zeogold: The name was pointed out by staff member JudasIscariot. We have no idea whether the staff actually named him that or Judas just made it up on the spot. Knowing Judas, both are equally likely.
MarkoH01: Wow! I did not even know that. When did Judas say this? Can it still found in a thread? BTW: My bet is that it's a typical Judas joke.
Here you are...
MarkoH01: Wow! I did not even know that. When did Judas say this? Can it still found in a thread? BTW: My bet is that it's a typical Judas joke.
Namxas01: Here you are...
Thank you :)
zeogold: Granted.
That's awefully nice of you :) and of course I'm most grateful to KoreaBeat who provided the key :D Thank you guys!

bler144: ...
Hi mchack!
Hi, bler :D I hope you are doing great!
My own forum activity has definitely gone down, but on the other hand my gaming time has gone up, so I guess that's fine ;)
greeklover: Can I please have Knights and Merchants and Commandos 3?
Granted.
babark: No judgment :D, but could I have NEKOPARA Vol 1? It's because have 2 on steam, and I'd like to play it in order.

And I'm not sure about the validity of asking for this, but since NEKOPARA Vol 0 is also available, would it be too much to ask for that also?
Also granted.
Asking for two games from this giveaway is entirely valid.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by zeogold
I woud like to request "Cthulhu Saves the World" please.
greeklover: Can I please have Knights and Merchants and Commandos 3?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks to zeogold, Djaron and GoGisGoG for the keys:D
long night tonight;)
zeogold: Also granted.
Asking for two games from this giveaway is entirely valid.
Thank you, just redeemed them! And thanks too to Doc, who donated them.
Will tackle it after I'm done with Tales from the Borderlands!
low rated
Hello guys!
Humble Bundle is given free the steam key for killing floor. Is a limited time event, lefts 17 hours
can i have ftl
SAS50: Hello guys!
Humble Bundle is given free the steam key for killing floor. Is a limited time event, lefts 17 hours
Great news but wrong thread. If you would have used the right one here you might have seen that this already has posted. This thread here is only for keys listed in the OP and hosted by zeogold.
low rated
Can I request Far Cry 3?I checked it out at my friend's house.This game is fucking awesome.I really loved it.I can't buy it right now because I gave all my money to my brother.He needed it.I really wanna play this game right now because my brother just bought me a laptop.It can run this game easily.Tomorrow is Eid so it will be a great Eid present.

Thanks.