It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bah! I know someone else who also has, or has had, it as an avatar. It is not so strange.
zeogold: Granted.
kmonster: My gratitude to you, kbnrylaec, asbeau and REDVWIN :-) .
You're welcome!!

REDVWIN
Themken: Bah! I know someone else who also has, or has had, it as an avatar. It is not so strange.
I took this picture from the picture library in Windows 7. What's strange about that?
Themken: Bah! I know someone else who also has, or has had, it as an avatar. It is not so strange.
Twich1ork666: I took this picture from the picture library in Windows 7. What's strange about that?
Exactly! No wonder it is a common avatar. Nothing strange at all.
I'm going to try my luck here: Can I ask for "Moto Racer Collection"?
May I ask for Corporate Lifestyle Simulator?
May I ask for Precursors?
Hm. It's been a week now and seemingly nothing I do will make the list budge. I could keep giving out games, but I'm afraid it'd cause confusion for me as soon as I get the thing working again.
I'm not sure what to do at this point...I may have to take drastic action and try re-opening the thread. Any suggestions?
zeogold: Hm. It's been a week now and seemingly nothing I do will make the list budge. I could keep giving out games, but I'm afraid it'd cause confusion for me as soon as I get the thing working again.
I'm not sure what to do at this point...I may have to take drastic action and try re-opening the thread. Any suggestions?
Do you mean you can't edit it, or just that no one is taking games?
zeogold: Hm. It's been a week now and seemingly nothing I do will make the list budge. I could keep giving out games, but I'm afraid it'd cause confusion for me as soon as I get the thing working again.
I've had difficulty editing my posts in my thread (upcoming gog releases: 2017 thread) and muntdefems as had difficulty posting in is "what did just update" thread. It seems there's problems with linking. The reason might be the recent spam on the forum, or it might be linked to the current pinata promotion (I know I've had problems posting during other promotions too). I'd wait til the promotion ends and then see how it goes from there. If you open a new thread there's high chance you'll still have problems editing.
wanderer_27: Do you mean you can't edit it, or just that no one is taking games?
People are taking, but I can't edit any of posts 2-4.
metricfun: I've had difficulty editing my posts in my thread (upcoming gog releases: 2017 thread) and muntdefems as had difficulty posting in is "what did just update" thread. It seems there's problems with linking. The reason might be the recent spam on the forum, or it might be linked to the current pinata promotion (I know I've had problems posting during other promotions too). I'd wait til the promotion ends and then see how it goes from there. If you open a new thread there's high chance you'll still have problems editing.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.
Have the staff been made aware of this?
Post edited August 21, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Interesting. Thanks for the info.
Have the staff been made aware of this?
In the "what did just break" thread by muntdefems. Don't know if anyone contacted support. I haven't.
Oooo! Hey Zeo, can I have The Astonishing Game?
May i ask for Club Manager 2016, please?
Just an idea here

I wonder if making a new thread and divide the list would do some good. Like this thread is used for game from A to M, and then make a new thread and list the rest there.

I'm afraid it will create another confusion with tracking people requests. But the way I see it, spreading the list of A to M to 3 pages will greatly reduce the amount of data you send to to server everytime you edit the list, with hope it will reduce the problem