It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

de__vito: cool....also , are there usually 3 rounds per month? (just wanted to confirm bcuz the usual limit says 3 non daggered per month), and if that is the case is the limit 2 per round just for this month ?
The number of updates per month depends on the number of donations, and the number of rounds per update depends on how many keys are left in the update after each round.
Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Paranautical Activity.
Happy new year everyone, i would like Pumped BMX pro.
happywinner: Happy new year everyone, i would like Pumped BMX pro.
Granted.
Many thanks for pumped bmxpro.
high rated
tag+: So many people to send my huge thank you:

finkleroy for managing this giveaway

PMPMGamer for Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

igorche9 for Tumblestone

triock for Construct: Escape the System (itch.io)

triock again for The Lost Labyrinth (itch.io)

triock once more (3rd is a charm) for Wild West Story: The Beginnings (itch.io)

slurredprey for Perimeter

Thanks to all of you for your generosity donating such great games!
Microfish_1: Thank you very much to Finkleroy for running this giveaway, and to PMPMGamer for Rig & Roll and the Ironclads collection!
Lionel212008: Thank you, PMPMGamer for Ghost Master and XIII Century: Gold Edition as well as makemap for Necrovision: Lost Company. Also, Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Many thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for Paranautical Activity.
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
May I ask for Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Sweet Lily Dreams (†)?
Clairsentient: May I ask for Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Sweet Lily Dreams (†)?
Granted.
low rated
Clairsentient: May I ask for Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Sweet Lily Dreams (†)?
finkleroy: Granted.
Dear finkleroy, I'm new here. Can I wish a game to you?
Age of Empires 2 will be good for me, because I miss my childhood games.
Post edited January 16, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza
Takashi_Hafuza: Dear finkleroy, I'm new here. Can I wish a game to you?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited January 16, 2022 by finkleroy
May I ask for AquaNox, Devil Daggers, Koi-Koi Japan and following daggered games please:
- El Matador
- Gravi
- Hacker Evolution: Untold
- Rogue Company Alpha Edition
- Sweet Lily Dreams
- Trauma
Takashi_Hafuza: Dear finkleroy, I'm new here. Can I wish a game to you?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Yeah sorry, I'm new to GOG forums, especially here.
Thanks a lot for your advice.
zaMNal: May I ask for AquaNox, Devil Daggers, Koi-Koi Japan and following daggered games please:
- El Matador
- Gravi
- Hacker Evolution: Untold
- Rogue Company Alpha Edition
- Sweet Lily Dreams
- Trauma
Granted.
Thank you PMPMGamer, GoodOlG, makemap and finkleroy for the "rain" of games.
high rated
zaMNal: Thank you PMPMGamer, GoodOlG, makemap and finkleroy for the "rain" of games.
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)