It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SvitlaSveta4: OK, for Chicago 1930 : The Prohibition game I wasn't the first, but for "I am not a Monster" as I understand I will be the first :)
Granted.
tag+: May I ask for the following games please?

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Tumblestone

Construct: Escape the System [Daggered, itch.io]
The Lost Labyrinth [Daggered, itch.io]
Wild West Story: The Beginnings [Daggered, itch.io]
Perimeter [Daggered]

Thanks in advance
Granted.
Lionel212008: Would like to request for:

Ghost Master
Necrovision Lost Company
XIII_Century__Gold_Edition
Granted.
grynn: May I have Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out?
Granted.
Persival2207: Can I request Tennis in the Face and Think of the Children?
Granted.
Thanks to Navagon and DoryaMish7 for the donos and thanks once again to Finkleroy
SvitlaSveta4: OK, for Chicago 1930 : The Prohibition game I wasn't the first, but for "I am not a Monster" as I understand I will be the first :)
finkleroy: Granted.
tag+: May I ask for the following games please?

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Tumblestone

Construct: Escape the System [Daggered, itch.io]
The Lost Labyrinth [Daggered, itch.io]
Wild West Story: The Beginnings [Daggered, itch.io]
Perimeter [Daggered]

Thanks in advance
Lionel212008: Would like to request for:

Ghost Master
Necrovision Lost Company
XIII_Century__Gold_Edition
grynn: May I have Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out?
Persival2207: Can I request Tennis in the Face and Think of the Children?
finkleroy, Not_you thank you for the game!
I would please appreciate the IronClad Collection (though wearing Iron clothes doesn't appeal to me; I prefer to be Cotton-Clad myself ;) )
and Rig N Roll?

(and if anyone wants to join the SH game there are two seats available!)
Can I get Amerzone and daggered game miner wars?
Microfish_1: I would please appreciate the IronClad Collection (though wearing Iron clothes doesn't appeal to me; I prefer to be Cotton-Clad myself ;) )
and Rig N Roll?

(and if anyone wants to join the SH game there are two seats available!)
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get Amerzone and daggered game miner wars?
Granted.
So many people to send my huge thank you:

finkleroy for managing this giveaway

PMPMGamer for Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

igorche9 for Tumblestone

triock for Construct: Escape the System (itch.io)

triock again for The Lost Labyrinth (itch.io)

triock once more (3rd is a charm) for Wild West Story: The Beginnings (itch.io)

slurredprey for Perimeter

Thanks to all of you for your generosity donating such great games!
Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for Rig n Roll, and Three Dead Zed?
Drakon135790: Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for Rig n Roll, and Three Dead Zed?
I'm afraid you were beaten to Rig n Roll, but your request for Three Dead Zed is granted.
Thank you very much to Finkleroy for running this giveaway, and to PMPMGamer for Rig & Roll and the Ironclads collection!
Thank you, PMPMGamer for Ghost Master and XIII Century: Gold Edition as well as makemap for Necrovision: Lost Company. Also, Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
this may be a stupid question, but is both gog & non gog GA's counted together? ie if i make a request in the GOG GA, does it subtract from the total count, or are both GA's totally separate?

Why I'm asking this is because i was granted Elder Scrolls Oblivion in the GOG forum (thanks once again for all those who are involved in this massive undertaking), and I would love to pick up steam/egs titles (preferably drm free games) if available.

Thanks in advance :)
Post edited January 14, 2022 by de__vito
de__vito: this may be a stupid question, but is both gog & non gog GA's counted together? ie if i make a request in the GOG GA, does it subtract from the total count, or are both GA's totally separate?

Why I'm asking this is because i was granted Elder Scrolls Oblivion in the GOG forum (thanks once again for all those who are involved in this massive undertaking), and I would love to pick up steam/egs titles (which are mostly drm free games) if available.

The GOG and non-GOG community giveaways have separate limits.

In this non-GOG giveaway there are often several updates per month, so there is both an overall limit per month, and a limit per update. In the current month, the overall limit is larger than usual: 6 non-daggered keys and 10 daggered keys. So far, each individual update has had a limit of 1 non-daggered key and 1 daggered key.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
de__vito: this may be a stupid question, but is both gog & non gog GA's counted together? ie if i make a request in the GOG GA, does it subtract from the total count, or are both GA's totally separate?

Why I'm asking this is because i was granted Elder Scrolls Oblivion in the GOG forum (thanks once again for all those who are involved in this massive undertaking), and I would love to pick up steam/egs titles (which are mostly drm free games) if available.

DiffuseReflection: The GOG and non-GOG community giveaways have separate limits.

In this non-GOG giveaway there are often several updates per month, so there is both an overall limit per month, and a limit per update. In the current month, the overall limit is larger than usual: 6 non-daggered keys and 10 daggered keys. So far, each individual update has had a limit of 1 non-daggered key and 1 daggered key.
cool....also , are there usually 3 rounds per month? (just wanted to confirm bcuz the usual limit says 3 non daggered per month), and if that is the case is the limit 2 per round just for this month ?
de__vito: cool....also , are there usually 3 rounds per month? (just wanted to confirm bcuz the usual limit says 3 non daggered per month), and if that is the case is the limit 2 per round just for this month ?
I would say 2 updates per month has been more usual, but it depends on how many key donations finkleroy gets.

The limit of 1 non-daggered key and 1 daggered key per round has been fairly long-standing. However, sometimes in previous months finkleroy has had two rounds of requests per update, in that case you can request again in the second round. Also, after an update is over the remaining games are placed into the main list, and one can also request from there.