It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: Could I have Four Sided Fantasy, please? Thanks!
Granted.
misteryo: Could I have Four Sided Fantasy, please? Thanks!
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you, zeo and gograinworm!
cecil: may I request <3 & / please thank you and happy holiday season :-) yes I wrote the title right it's just in emote as to "give back' to the great Zeo master of puzzles :-)
Sorry for skipping over this, I somehow didn't realize it was a request and/or it didn't click in my mind that this was a game title.
Granted.
cecil: may I request <3 & / please thank you and happy holiday season :-) yes I wrote the title right it's just in emote as to "give back' to the great Zeo master of puzzles :-)
zeogold: Sorry for skipping over this, I somehow didn't realize it was a request and/or it didn't click in my mind that this was a game title.
Granted.
Thank you to zeo for decypering and gograinworm for the key :-)
Hi Zeo, please may I ask for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek.
Thanks.
Hello. Is there stil a key for "Layers of Fear" ?
If there is still a Steam key for Carmageddon: Max Damage, I would gladly take it.

Many thanks in advance. ;-)
May I ask Chroma Squad & Mad Games Tycoon, please?
McGuuffin: Hi Zeo, please may I ask for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek.
Thanks.
teorems: Hello. Is there stil a key for "Layers of Fear" ?
KrysTOFF: If there is still a Steam key for Carmageddon: Max Damage, I would gladly take it.

Many thanks in advance. ;-)
RickyAndersen: May I ask Chroma Squad & Mad Games Tycoon, please?
All granted.
I'll post this here to catch the wonderful key donors this year. Merry Christmas!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/thank_your_santas/post8
gixgox:
Thanks very much gixgox for The Ghosts of Maple Creek.

Thanks Zeo for keeping this giveaway running.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by McGuuffin
Well Zeo, since I spent all my money on other folks for Christmas and can't afford to get the Nancy Drew games.

I would like to request Puzzle Agent 1&2, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, and the daggered game Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Princess.
deleted
Post edited December 26, 2018 by Makotolia
Lone_Scout: Thanks gvyop for the great donation and zeogold & finkleroy for your efforts!
you're welcome I Wish you joyfull christmas Eve.

If my search is correct there should be still 1 key for
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

May I request it ?
Post edited December 24, 2018 by gvyop
Thanks a lot to Zeogold and the anonymous donator of the Steam key. ;-)

Merry Christmas to you all. \o/