It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I'm interested in

Eventide: Slavic Fable
Metal Slug X
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

and from the daggered games

Lost Marbles
Little Cells
Words for Evil
kmonster: I'm interested in

Eventide: Slavic Fable
Metal Slug X
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

and from the daggered games

Lost Marbles
Little Cells
Words for Evil
Granted.
aw gad damn it im slow again well since i was late can i request these daggered games instead?

Small town terrors: Galdor's Bluff Collector's Edition
Small town terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
LEGO: The Hobbit
Burning Instinct
Many thanks to zeogold, to MadyNora for Metal Slug X, MarkoH01 for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek and to muntdefems for Eventide: Slavic Fable, Little Cells and Words for Evil (the Lost Marbles key was already used).
SkelettalAngel: aw gad damn it im slow again well since i was late can i request these daggered games instead?

Small town terrors: Galdor's Bluff Collector's Edition
Small town terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
LEGO: The Hobbit
Burning Instinct
Granted.
Thanks goes to gixgox for the game keys for smt:galdors bluff collectors edition and smt:pilgrims hook collectors edition
thanks to you too Drleatherface for Burning Instinct and thank you finkleroy for LEGO The Hobbit

ZEO THANKS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND CHEERS
SkelettalAngel: Thanks goes to gixgox for the game keys for smt:galdors bluff collectors edition and smt:pilgrims hook collectors edition
thanks to you too Drleatherface for Burning Instinct and thank you finkleroy for LEGO The Hobbit

You're welcome. Have fun!
tomyam80: So if i may, i wld like 2 request 4: Expand - Soundtrack Edition, Memoria (Non-daggered) & it's soundtrack (Daggered)
zeogold: All granted.
Games has been redeemed with thks 2 Punington & elizabethlucett 4 Expand - Soundtrack Edition & Memoria as well as it's soundtrack respectively. Special thks goes out 2 zeogold 4 maintaining this awesome GA. :)
Pouyou-pouyou: Thank you KoreaBeat, for the two Sniper Elite games !
Enjoy!
Could I have Pinstripe, please?
May i ask for "Natural Selection 2" ?
SkelettalAngel: Thanks goes to gixgox for the game keys for smt:galdors bluff collectors edition and smt:pilgrims hook collectors edition

I hope you enjoy your stay in the small town. I've heard the residents are a bit creepy.
misteryo: Could I have Pinstripe, please?
Granted.
liyan-62: May i ask for "Natural Selection 2" ?
Also granted.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by zeogold
misteryo: Could I have Pinstripe, please?
zeogold: Granted.
liyan-62: May i ask for "Natural Selection 2" ?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you! How wonderful!

And thank you, ofthenexus, for the game!
Post edited December 18, 2018 by misteryo
PMPMGamer: Thank you very much to zeogold, MarkoH01 for Beholder, greyhat for Heroes of Annihilated Empires and an anonymous donor for METAL SLUG X! And A Merry Xmas to all! :)
kmonster: Many thanks to zeogold, to MadyNora for Metal Slug X, MarkoH01 for Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek and to muntdefems for Eventide: Slavic Fable, Little Cells and Words for Evil (the Lost Marbles key was already used).
You're welcome. Enjoy :)