It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to:

rlnonay (Battle Vs Chess)

tropit9 (Destiny 2)

Zeo&friends (Thread alive)

Thanks u a lot guys!

ps: unfortunately Destiny 2 key dont works on my region, so i cant redeemed it, the game is back to the list, thanks for the shoot anyway!
Can I request The Witch's Yarn and Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection as well?
high rated
RickyAndersen: Me too.
May I close this month with Serial Cleaner and Voxel Baller (†) please?
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request The Witch's Yarn and Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection as well?
Well, this is awkward. I can't seem to find either key in spite of them having been on the list. Sorry about that.
Post edited May 01, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you Flashfire42 for Serial Cleaner and finkleroy for Voxel Baller.

Also thank you to zeogold for keeping these impossible to verify steam keys, but always managed to give the right one no matter how long it sits on the list. You do an amazing job!
RickyAndersen: Thank you Flashfire42 for Serial Cleaner and finkleroy for Voxel Baller.

Also thank you to zeogold for keeping these impossible to verify steam keys, but always managed to give the right one no matter how long it sits on the list. You do an amazing job!
You're welcome. Have fun!
RickyAndersen: Me too.
May I close this month with Serial Cleaner and Voxel Baller (†) please?
zeogold: Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request The Witch's Yarn and Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection as well?
zeogold: Well, this is awkward. I can't seem to find either key in spite of them having been on the list. Sorry about that.
I'll request Good Robot and Bubble Ghost then
high rated

Well, this is awkward. I can't seem to find either key in spite of them having been on the list. Sorry about that.
letsmaybeLP92: I'll request Good Robot and Bubble Ghost then
Granted.
Assuming that it is still available, I would like to ask for Majesty 2 as the first of my 3 games.

Also, that you would take part in the next game of mafia :D
high rated
Microfish_1: Assuming that it is still available, I would like to ask for Majesty 2 as the first of my 3 games.
Granted.

Microfish_1: Also, that you would take part in the next game of mafia :D
Denied due to my difficulty enjoying forum Mafia.
Post edited May 02, 2019 by zeogold
PM sent, thank you anyway!

Thanks also to Crackpot.756 for their generosity in making this game available for some other lucky person!
Thanks zeogold for Bubble Ghost and DrLeatherface for Good Robot
May I request Just Cause 3 XXL, Guacamelee! Gold Edition and Drakensang. Thanks!
Post edited May 02, 2019 by Kelefane
Kelefane: May I request Just Cause 3 XXL, Guacamelee! Gold Edition and Drakensang. Thanks!
Huh? None of those are available.
Post edited May 03, 2019 by zeogold
There were definitely no Zeo's quotes here.
Post edited May 03, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
*kazoo solo*
Post edited May 03, 2019 by zeogold