It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DrLeatherface: Many thanks to Crackpot.756 and Damon18 for Wasteland and Whos your daddy!
You are welcome as well! Have fun!
Thanks bler144 for Carmageddon: Max Damage
The Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne store page says that this is a sequel to the Age of Wonders I. Is it good to play The Wizard's Throne without previously playing the first game? If the answer is "yes" then I'd like to give it a try and requesting Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne, if it's still available.
AWG43:
They are strategy games and similar in game play. No need to have played one or the other to enjoy one of the games in the series. I personally never warmed to The Wizard's Throne but you may like it.
AWG43: The Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne store page says that this is a sequel to the Age of Wonders I. Is it good to play The Wizard's Throne without previously playing the first game? If the answer is "yes" then I'd like to give it a try and requesting Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne, if it's still available.
I mean, it's nearly the end of the month anyways. No harm in trying it, right?
Granted.
Hello. If Metal Slug X is still available, I would like to request it as the third game for this month (April).
AB2012: Thanks to Microfishd for the key and to Zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
I'm sorry that I didn't see this earlier, but you are very welcome! I really hope that you enjoy the game, but play it when you get around to it, not before. :)
May I request Thomas Was Alone?
AWG43: The Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne store page says that this is a sequel to the Age of Wonders I. Is it good to play The Wizard's Throne without previously playing the first game? If the answer is "yes" then I'd like to give it a try and requesting Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne, if it's still available.
zeogold: I mean, it's nearly the end of the month anyways. No harm in trying it, right?
Granted.
Yeah, you're right. Thank you and Gekko_Dekko for this game.

Also, thank you Themken for the explanation.
Can i complete this month with Destiny 2 and Battle Vs Chess if still available?

Thanks for sharing like always!
high rated
LootHunter: Hello. If Metal Slug X is still available, I would like to request it as the third game for this month (April).
Granted.
iriyap: May I request Thomas Was Alone?
Also granted.
A.Ryan: Can i complete this month with Destiny 2 and Battle Vs Chess if still available?

Thanks for sharing like always!
Granted as well.
Me too.
May I close this month with Serial Cleaner and Voxel Baller (†) please?
LootHunter: Hello. If Metal Slug X is still available, I would like to request it as the third game for this month (April).
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you zeo and bjgamer for this smup/platformer classics!
zeogold: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you zeo and bjgamer for this smup/platformer classics!
You are very welcome. Have some classic fun!! :)
Thanks muntdefems for Thomas Was Alone.

Loved this game on Android, now I can replay it on the big screen.