It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thanks Finkleroy and IAmSinistar
high rated
Crisco1492: Thank you Vythonaut for the game and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Lexor: Thank you Vythonaut for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)
You're both welcome! I've had so much fun playing them, that I hope HBS comes back to the series at some point.
I'd like to ask for Star Trek: Starfleet Command Gold Edition, please. Thank you.
Thank you Doc0075 for Slime-san: Superslime Edition, and finkleroy
high rated
triock: I'd like to ask for Star Trek: Starfleet Command Gold Edition, please. Thank you.
Granted.
Thank you very much IAmSinistar & finkleroy!
high rated
Thank you finkleroy for all your work and dedication. Thank you gogtrial34987 for sharing My Brother Rabbit with the community.
argamasa: Thanks a lot finkleroy for the giveaway and Gede for Sanitarium!
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. Quite an unusual game and a bold product in my opinion.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by Gede
Just a naïve question : shouldn't Brigador be daggered, as it was given for free some time ago ?
Same for MDK and maybe Wasteland 1.
Pouyou-pouyou: Just a naïve question : shouldn't Brigador be daggered, as it was given for free some time ago ?
Brigador is a paid-for key. I'm assuming it's the one that the extremely generous Doc bought for his excellent giveaway. In a peculiar stroke of bad luck, it was given away for free by GOG a few weeks later.

MDK and Wasteland are most likely free keys, as well, but they won't expire any time soon. No reason for them to be daggered, I'd think.
high rated
Pouyou-pouyou: Just a naïve question : shouldn't Brigador be daggered, as it was given for free some time ago ?
If a key was paid for, I won't dagger it unless it's been on the non-daggered list for a while.
Gede: Thank you finkleroy for all your work and dedication. Thank you gogtrial34987 for sharing My Brother Rabbit with the community.
You're very welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the game as much as I did.

(One hint: be sure to actually pay attention to the first few explanation screens, as one of them includes an explanation about the otherwise non-obvious (because subtle) way to tell if the current screen shows any of the objects you're looking for. I've seen people be frustrated with the game due to missing that.)

vgezer: Thanks for the Hard West gogtrial
You're very welcome! I was very positively surprised by the game; might even call it one of my favorites - and hope the same will go for you. :)
Hi finkleroy,

may I have - Wasteland 1: The Original Classic ?

thx,
high rated
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy,

may I have - Wasteland 1: The Original Classic ?

thx,
Granted.
low rated
I didn't know Neverwinter Nights Diamond was available for purchase on the store. @finkleroy Just to confirm, might it not have been Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition that was donated instead?
uvlalid: I didn't know Neverwinter Nights Diamond was available for purchase on the store. @finkleroy Just to confirm, might it not have been Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition that was donated instead?
Since keys people buy as gifts are more or less usually good for a very long time, it's likely someone saved one to give out/use in the future(I myself got a similar key awhile back).
Post edited February 04, 2021 by GamezRanker