It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
pferreira1983: Just want to thank bjgamer for the game and finkleroy for doing this giveaway.
You are very welcome! Enjoy the game, and if you happen to get caught up on those roofs, just tell the guards you are scouting for Santa. ;) Happy Holidays!
high rated
Can I have Primordia? :)
may I ask for the dlc for the Witcher 3? thank you.
high rated
entroumi: Can I have Primordia? :)
Granted.
MightandMagic7: may I ask for the dlc for the Witcher 3? thank you.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
thank you bjgamer and finkle for warlords barttlecry 2,.
Can i have Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne if it's still available?
Point_Man: Can i have Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne if it's still available?
Granted.
high rated
zlaywal: Thank you finkleroy for granting it.

Wow deja65, you're the man for digging the code. I never even thought one still available :D
You are welcome. Hope you like it. You never know what is out there in the depths of the GOG forums :). Without finkle this would not have happend , so i will share the praise with him just as much. Wish you all a nice day. Stay strong and happy ;). Cheers
high rated
Point_Man: Can i have Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne if it's still available?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you bjgamer for the game, and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
high rated
ashwald: Haha, thanks! Was prepping to dive in manual-blind but I'm saved. :D
Good, never underestimate a proper manual/guide before heading out into the wild and untamed jungle ;)
high rated
Big thanks to finkleroy and greyhat! :)
high rated
happywinner: thank you bjgamer and finkle for warlords barttlecry 2,.
Point_Man: Thank you bjgamer for the game, and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
You are both very welcome! I hope you have a magical time with these old favorites. :) Happy Holidays!

*Wishing you all a very Happy Holidays and fun gaming, along with special thanks to finkleroy (& cat) for managing the Community GA threads!*
high rated
May I ask for a surprise?

Happy Holidays everyone, and a happy new decade.
high rated
dante_wingates: May I ask for a surprise?

Happy Holidays everyone, and a happy new decade.
Absolutely! Here you go!
Post edited December 25, 2019 by finkleroy
high rated
dante_wingates: May I ask for a surprise?
Did you know a goldfish's memory is actually considerably longer than 3 seconds?