It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
dante_wingates: May I ask for a surprise?
TheDudeLebowski: Did you know a goldfish's memory is actually considerably longer than 3 seconds?
Yes.
finkleroy: Absolutely! Here you go!
Thank you! It is genuinely surprising a mere human mind could be capable of that demanding association! You're a genius!

My sincerest congratulations!
Post edited December 25, 2019 by dante_wingates
high rated
tomyam80: This Xmas, i wld like 2 make a request 4 Jagged Alliance as my Xmas gift. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thks 2 our dear host finkleroy 4 donating the game, redeemed with sincere thks. :)
high rated
Point_Man: Thank you bjgamer for the game, and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
bjgamer: You are both very welcome! I hope you have a magical time with these old favorites. :) Happy Holidays!

*Wishing you all a very Happy Holidays and fun gaming, along with special thanks to finkleroy (& cat) for managing the Community GA threads!*
[url=]https://dailycrossword.onl/usa-today/[/url]
[url=]https://mailsafe.onl/protonmail/[/url]
Happy Holidays to you and to everyone.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by Fleurrose
low rated
is this a kind of give away presents for christmas ? , if it really is a place where dreams are granted can i ask for a rainbow-six siege standard edition or pubg? or monsterhunter iceborne if that is even possible . i really like fps and rpg but there are situations in life where you cant get what you want due to more important matters , happy holidays and may santa-san give happines to all .
low rated
Shii-: is this a kind of give away presents for christmas ? , if it really is a place where dreams are granted can i ask for a rainbow-six siege standard edition or pubg? or monsterhunter iceborne if that is even possible . i really like fps and rpg but there are situations in life where you cant get what you want due to more important matters , happy holidays and may santa-san give happines to all .
Sorry, but this thread is more for active members of the community(those who post a good amount and not just to giveaways) who have been here for a month or more...this is to ensure those asking aren't just here for free games. It is also not for non-gog games(that is the other thread here).

Also this thread isn't for the holidays only but year round, so if you stick around then my advice is this: Post to other threads and perhaps answer people's questions(if you can), chat with others for a bit, and perhaps even buy some games for yourself(they are cheap right now due to the sale & this also proves you are not just here for free games) or others on the forums.

Lastly(but very important), make sure to read the OP posts fully and if in doubt ask OP if you have any questions on their text/meaning, and also(since it's that time of year) have a Happy Holiday season. :)
Shii-: is this a kind of give away presents for christmas ? , if it really is a place where dreams are granted can i ask for a rainbow-six siege standard edition or pubg? or monsterhunter iceborne if that is even possible . i really like fps and rpg but there are situations in life where you cant get what you want due to more important matters , happy holidays and may santa-san give happines to all .
Read the rules on the first page. The games you requested are not available. You have to choose games that are available on the 2nd post.
GameRager: Sorry, but this thread is more for active members of the community(those who post a good amount and not just to giveaways) who have been here for a month or more...this is to ensure those asking aren't just here for free games. It is also not for non-gog games(that is the other thread here).

Also this thread isn't for the holidays only but year round, so if you stick around then my advice is this: Post to other threads and perhaps answer people's questions(if you can), chat with others for a bit, and perhaps even buy some games for yourself(they are cheap right now due to the sale & this also proves you are not just here for free games) or others on the forums.

Lastly(but very important), make sure to read the OP posts fully and if in doubt ask OP if you have any questions on their text/meaning, and also(since it's that time of year) have a Happy Holiday season. :)
yeah sure , i only today on a whim (literally) started getting interested in cheaper sites and giveaways , iam finding this website helpful for a decent amount of people and i was kinda surprised i didnt know about it sooner (seeing users from 2011 kinda gave me the feeling that i was a kind of ignorant ) ( when i had the ability and situation was possible for me to spend money on games and items i was a g2a only user without searching or trying to discover other sites since g2a was too handy and good enough for me moreover i never got into any problematic situation there ) now i have the time since my life kinda stopped where iam in a situation that allows me to sit on my pc for very long periods i will be visiting gog in a more stable manner , thanks for the decent explanation and please look after me .
low rated
Shii-: yeah sure , i only today on a whim (literally) started getting interested in cheaper sites and giveaways , iam finding this website helpful for a decent amount of people and i was kinda surprised i didnt know about it sooner (seeing users from 2011 kinda gave me the feeling that i was a kind of ignorant )
Well now that you're here I hope you enjoy yourself and get settled nicely into the community/find some good games to buy. :)

Shii-: (when i had the ability and situation was possible for me to spend money on games and items i was a g2a only user without searching or trying to discover other sites since g2a was too handy and good enough for me moreover i never got into any problematic situation there ) now i have the time since my life kinda stopped where iam in a situation that allows me to sit on my pc for very long periods i will be visiting gog in a more stable manner , thanks for the decent explanation and please look after me.
Well games here are cheap now during the sales so if you have a desire to buy some games i'd get them now if you want them as the prices now are usually the cheapest/near cheapest we get each year. Other than that I recommend checking the threads here to see what others are talking about/post replies of your own to get to know the community better while they get to know you better.

Also have a good one and a great holiday season :)
high rated
The gift keys for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition are about to expire in less than two days. Due to this, I will no longer be checking eligibility for people who request them. These keys come with a gift key for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic. If you don't want or already have the first game in the series, please consider donating it back to the giveaway.
May I request Stronghold Crusader HD?
high rated
arsalan12: May I request Stronghold Crusader HD?
Granted.
high rated
Thank you boroncarbide for Stronghold Crusader HD and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
high rated
I'd like to nominate zeogold for Blade Runner. Two copies were donated. I'm nominating him for a copy that is not currently listed, which means that there is currently one copy available.
I'll get blade runner. I loved the movies :)

Happy Holidays everyone, and a happy new decade.
finkleroy: Absolutely! Here you go!
LOL. I love that scene!
Post edited December 27, 2019 by drxenija
high rated
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate zeogold for Blade Runner. Two copies were donated. I'm nominating him for a copy that is not currently listed, which means that there is currently one copy available.
Oh, I absolutely accept! Thank you so much, and a big thanks to Trooper1270 for the donation!